nineteen

My mum stopped me over to Ashton's house at the time Luke had told me to get dropped, one thirty.

It felt weird to intrude on their band time, but I was invited so I must be wanted.

Ashton had his cajon on the middle of the floor and there was three stools beside it. One stool with Calum's bass, another with Luke's guitar and another will Michael's guitar.

Aoife sat on the couch in the corner of the room and Michael was sitting beside her. It looked like they were in deep conversation so I didn't go near them.

Ashton and Calum were taking things out of Ashton's car so I went over to Luke.

"Hey Luke!" I cheered.

"Willow!" Luke said while hugging me.

"How are you?" Luke asked.

"I'm good, and yourself?"

"Fantastic" Luke said and placed a light kiss to my temple.

I blushed.

"What's wrong with them two?" I asked motioning towards Michael and Aoife.

"I'm not sure, Michael hasn't been himself the past few days. They might be going through a rough patch or something, I'm not sure" Luke said with worry for his friends in his eyes.

"Hopefully they're okay, they're kind of my OTP" I admitted.

"Aren't we your OTP?" Luke winked.

"Well, other than us maoife is. How can we even be an OTP if we're not in a relationship, you never asked me out!" I nudged him.

"I'm waiting for the perfect moment" Luke blushed.

I smiled as Ashton and Calum came back in from outside.

"Okay guys! Are we ready?!" Ashton asked excitedly.

"Yes" Luke and Calum said happily, Michael just nodded his head and got up from the couch to make his way over to his stool.

I walked over to the couch and sat beside Aoife.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah" Aoife replied not sounding so sure.

Nathan and Amelia never turned up as they had a date. Oh young love.

"Okay, well as you can see today is the biggest audience we've ever played to!" Calum said sarcastically.

I laughed at him while Aoife just smiled lightly.

The boys began playing a song. They were amazing.

..

After about seven songs the boys took a break. Luke and Calum went to get us food while the rest of us just stayed in the room.

"Hey ash! When are you introducing us to your new girlfriend?"

Ashton had mentioned he had a new girlfriend, Emer. She sounded really nice and I really wanted to meet her.

"Soon" he smiled shyly.

Luke and Calum soon came back with some bags of crips (chips if you're American) and bottles of water.

"Ashton doesn't keep his fridge stocked up so this is all we could find" Calum said.

I loved Calum's personality so much.

We laughed and took crisps and water off the boys.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes while we were eating.

"Ehm, we have to tell you something" Michael said while looking nervously at Aoife.

** double update today because I won't be updating until Monday probably.

What do you think is going on with Michael and Aoife?! COMMMMEEENNTTT.

ALSO GO READ MY FRIENDS NEW LUKE FANFIC 'HEARTBREAK GIRL' HER ACCOUNT IS @noterinlol