twenty four

*september 21st 2015*

This feels so surreal.

It's actually the day that Aoife and Michael will tie the knot.

It's only a month until the twins arrive.

Right now all the girls are crowded in a small living room in Aoife's aunts house waiting for her to come down the stairs in her beautiful wedding dress. As in girls I mean Emer, Aoife's sister, her mother, her aunt, grandmother, Michael's mother and myself.

The boys were all in Michael's house getting ready.

All of a sudden every pair of eyes focused on the stairs and the wonderful bride who was walking down it.

Aoife was breathtaking.

Even though she's eight months pregnant she still looks amazing.

"Oh my god, you look so very nice!" Emer squealed.

Everyone complimented Aoife. We then all made our way to the designated cars that we were traveling to the centre with.

Michael and Aoife weren't very religious whatsoever so they're just having a civil wedding.

Aoife's Father was waiting outside the Centre to walk her down the aisle.

I walked into the find my very handsome boyfriend in a slick suit.

"Willow, you look beautiful" Luke complimented while he hugged my waist and took my hand to lead us to our seats.

I looked around and saw Michael. He hair was dyed fully black. He was wearing a dark grey suit with ruby red and white flower in his pocket. Aoife's flowers were the same.

Aoife's Aunt and sister were the bridesmaids. She didn't have any flower girls. The pageboy was Michaels younger cousin, Sebastian.

The woman who was set to say the mass walked out to the platform with the microphone.

"We will begin whenever you're ready" she let us know.

Suddenly all the hustle and bustle quietened down and everyone was now seated.

There wasn't many people here, thirty at the most.

Soft, mellow music began to play and you could hear footprints walking up the aisle.

Michael was looking straight ahead, Calum beside him. Calum was his main groomsman and Ashton and Luke were his other groomsmen.

Aoife and her Father reached the top of the aisle.

Her father kissed her cheek with tears in his eyes.

His was letting go of his first daughter.

Michael turned to look at Aoife and let out a gasp the the whole room heard.

Aoife and Michael hugged for a few seconds and Michael kissed Aoife's forehead.

"We gather today to celebrate the ceremony of love between Aoife Dunphy and Michael Clifford, their wedding day." The celebrant started.

There was not a single face in the room was that wasn't plastered with a smile.

"First of all I would like to welcome everyone to this special event in Aoife and Michael's life" the celebrant said welcomingly.

"Not to waste any time, I'm going to get straight to it" the celebrant said followed by Michael and Aoife promising vows to each other.

I was in tears. I just find weddings very emotional.

"You may now kiss you beautiful bride" you celebrant cheered.

Michael snook his arms around Aoife's waste as Aoife's wrapped around Michael's neck. Their lips touched and the room went crazy. Everyone cheered and clapped. Some even shouted congratulations (that was mostly Ashton and Emer).

Michael took Aoife's hand as they walked down the aisle towards the outdoors.

Soon after everyone followed.

Michael and Aoife were standing under a tree getting photos taken. Sebastian was running around screaming, he was only three. Everyone else just stood and mingled with everyone while we waited for Aoife and Michael to finish getting photographed.

** I know I just kind of skipped straight to the wedding but nothing else really exciting happened in the space of time that I skipped.

This book may seem like it's just focusing on Maoife but the last chapter ( and sequel ;) ) will be mostly just about Luke and Willow.

Part two of maoifes wedding soon ;p

Comment ship names for Luke and Willow! : )