empty definitions.

hey whats crackalackin but sorry its been a while,  ill try harder. well maybe. anyways, it left off on Roxy and Crow hugging and roxy crying on his shirt and shiz, just a reminder since im a piece of jerky and take too long to post( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Crow's POV~

"I didn't mean to intrude, Rox. I swear, that wasn't my intention." I say into her hair.

This whole ordeal is not like anything I'd imagined would happen. Roxy didn't seem like herself tonight, she seemed a little frantic and fragile yet a little more defensive. Just a tad.

There's a lot I don't understand about her, like about why she plants bouquets here in the first place, or why this place is so sacred to her, or why she wears that rusted ring that I probably won't ever stop wondering about.

What I do know is that she's here, but at the same time she isn't. Shes hugging me back. She's grabbing handfuls of my sweater and successfully hiding her face with it because I don't see Roxy at all. This isn't her and if her embrace wasn't this warm, I'd be truly scared.

"Roxy-"

"Just shut the fuck up," her muffled voice resonates through my chest.

Well there she is.

She's the first to let go but before doing so, she takes the opportunity to blow her nose in my sweater, my favorite one actually, knowing I won't do shit about it with her in this condition.

"What kind of a Roxy would I be if you were my weakness?" Her shoulders slump as she kicks at a few dead leaves on the ground.

"So your definition of a strong individual isn't a human being with emotions?"

"Showcasing them didn't actually do me any good so whoops! My bad for sheltering myself from the negative self destructing possibilities I'm familiar with!" Her sarcasm quickly resurfaces. Wow, where did she hide emotional Roxy's body?

"Ok let's just leave before I win an argument that you get upset over again."

"Ha, oh really?" She scoffs and I walk ahead, guarding my regional area below.

"Ok ok you're right Im wrong let's head home." I turn back around to face her and raise my hands up in defense.

"Alright," she replies in a monotone voice, "I parked over there so.. I'll be going. See you."

Something in her voice tells me that she really doesn't want to be alone. I know if I offer to stay with her at her place, she'll push me away and probably tell me to make my own pity party.

Oh well.

"Roxy! Wait!" I run to catch up with her, who's already on the opposite sidewalk.

"Let me stay with you. Since it's the last day of the weekend, why don't we do something that doesn't make you want to shoot your brains out," I suggest, "you must be bored and mopey right now, am I wrong?"

She takes a moment to search for the sincerity in my face. As soon as she finds it, she replies, "Ok, loner, you can tag along. What a pain in the ass."

What she doesn't know is that I catch that slight smile as she turns back around and walks towards my car.

"You're driving, I'm still half asleep thanks to you dragging me down here." The sun is starting to rise now and this whole time it totally left my mind that it's around 5AM now.

"Excuse yourself, you stalked me down here so if it's anybody's fault that you're a cranky baby who didn't finish nap time, it's you, honeybunch." I open the passenger door for her when we meet my car.