Part Four ~Calum Hoods~

When I see Neveah lying on the bathroom floor I get shocked. The floor underneath her is red from the blood streaming out of the many cuts that are covering her poor body. Why did I never noticed this? This must have been going on longer than today, why did she never told me? 

'Calum, we have to call an ambulance.' I hear Luke saying who is behind me. 

His voice wakes me up and I run to Neveah. I sit down and take her in my arms carefully. Her eyes are closed and her face is pale white. I hear someone calling an ambulance, but I stay focused on Neveah. I try to find a heartbeat and I feel relieved when I find it, it's weak, but it's still there. That's the most important thing for now.

'Wake up Neveah, come on darling, open your eyes.' I call her softly, but she doesn't react. I'm still having my darling in my arms when the ambulance arrives. They put her on a stretcher, but I don't let go of her hand. She means the world to me, and I can't leave her alone, not now. The nurses put needles in her arm and a oxygen mask on her face. When they drive her to the ambulance I stay close and I demand to get in there with her, I can't leave her.

The ride to the hospital is fast and I don't remember the details. I only know I don't let go of Neveah's hand and that I keep talking tor her. When we arrive at the hospital they take her away and say me to stay in the waiting room. I sit down on a chair, but I keep thinking about everything that just happened. How did I never noticed? Why does she hurts herself? Why did she never told me? What happened that I noticed it today? So many questions I don't have an answer for.

'Hey buddy, you're alright?' I hear someone ask. I look next to me and see the boys. Micheals face is pale and he looks worried about his sister.

'I don't care. I just hope Neveah will be allright. Did you see her Luke?'

'Yes, I've seen her Cal, you can't do anything about it now buddy.'

'I feel so bad for not noticing before, for not realising how she felt.'

'Don't blame yourself Callum.'

We stay silent after that and the boys sit next to me. I really appreciate them being here, I honestly wouldn't know what to without them. They keep me calm. After about three hours a docter comes up to me.

'Calum Hood?'

'Yes, that's me.'

'You can see miss Hayes now. She has lost a lot of blood, but she will make it. You will have to consider getting help for her. Besides the fact that she is covered in scars, she's also underweight. Is there a parent you can call for her?'

'Thank you. I will cal her dad.'

The doctor leads me to a room and there is Neveah lying. She is really pale and several tubes are coming out of her body. The doctor leaves me alone and I pull a chair next to the bed. I take her hand and give it a kiss.

'Hey darling.'