When i Look at You

"Couple weeks have pass, everyone seems to get along now,  people still teasing Rin but not in harm way,  just joking around and Rin laugh it off too.. Though sometimes Bon being overprotective and scold people sometimes even for a stare in the hall class,  or in public park or something, that's make Rin wonder.. When is Bon realize he like Rin.."
"after school they usually hang out in Park and While Bon sit leaning at tree Rin usually sleeping in Bon Lap, while Bon read his book either it's  study book or novel"
Rin : Ryu.. I'm  wonder for awhile now..
Bon : hmm.. what is it Ri?? *still reading non the less*
Rin : when you fall in love with me for the first time???
"bon shock and drop his Book at Rin forehead"
Rin : awwwww
Bon : so-sorry Rii.. I didn't intentionally did it!  *caressing Rin forehead
Rin : haha i know! Still answer my question please
Bon : we-well if you really want to know..  You remember when i was asked to help you study by Yukio right?? *Rin nodded*
Then i found you in your dorm rooftop, and i ask you to study, you kind of half asleep and said i don't wanna! Like kids, then i take out all book and think we can study even in your rooftop, next thing
I know you were snuggling in my Thigh and sleep on it,

  You remember when i was asked to help you study by Yukio right?? *Rin nodded*Then i found you in your dorm rooftop, and i ask you to study, you kind of half asleep and said i don't wanna! Like kids, then i take out all book and think we can stu...

I don't know what to do so i just let you sleep on it, and i look into your face.. You look like the sweetest thing I've seen then my heart thump like crazy.. And that start our fight almost everyday.. I guess I'm  just denied my feeling and make it worse to you..

Rin : i see.. Um Ryu.. I actually fall in love with you afterward too..
Bon : Lol!  Don't copycat me you little Cat! *pinching Rin nose*
Rin : I'm nott!! Yeah we fight almost everyday but you remember on Valentine's day?!
Bon : yeah.. What about it.. ?
Rin : before we met that day, I'm  trying my best to make it up to you.. I even go to forest i usually go and take most beautiful flower i think to give it to you,
Bon : you're kidding Rii?!  Well i actually write a letter to make it up too! That day i thought it best day to do it, but then when we met at hallway,  instead we make up for it.

Rin & Bon : We fight like Tiger and Panther hahahah

Rin : you regret it??
Bon : i do..  But glad either way we choose it's  turn out we'll together after all
Rin : i Love Ryuuu soo much!
Bon : hahaha i know!  And i do!