The Letter

Tuesday, August 1, 2000

"Good news!" Mrs. Weasley said as she walked into the room. "Your Hogwarts letters came!"  she said holding up 5 letters. Harry, Ron, and I shared a confused facial expression. "Why are there 5?" Harry asked the plump women. "Let's see." She looked at the names on the letters. "Ah Ha," She said triumphantly, " One for Ginny, one for Luna, one for Ron, one for Harry, and one for Hermione." SHe said handing each of them their letters. Us 5 were staying at the Burrow for the Summer. We all opened or letters.

Dear Ms.Granger,

            We are pleased to inform you that you have been chosen along with 5 others to redo your 7th year at Hogwarts School of  Witchcraft and Wizardry. You and 5 others will join the rising 7th years in their term. Term begins September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31. We await you at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You and the rest of the school will be trying on the Sorting Hat and may or may not be resorted to a new house.

                                                                                                        Yours Sincerely,

                                                                                                                     Minerva McGonagall

       Hermione was super excited to be in the same year as her bestie Ginny Weasley. But she was also confused by who else got the letter, she knew Harry and Ron got one, but who were the other 3?