Chapter 1

"Y/N! Wake up! We're gonna miss our flight!" Your mother says shaking you awake, you open your eyes wearily to see your mother's face hovering over you, "Get ready!" She said leaving your room. You sight and stand up walking over to your drawers and picking out a comfy outfit. You wore a navy blue baseball cap, a pink sweater with a large gray scarf, black leggings, and plain white shoes.

You dash down the stairs where a small sandwich laid on the table for you. Your mother and you left the house and went to the airport. You boarded the plane and took off. 15 hours later you landed in Seoul, Korea. It had been 6 years Ince you had been back in Korea, it was where your dad lived. However, this wasn't a happy reunion with your dad. When you arrived at your father's home (A HUGE modern mansion) you were weighed down with stress. Your father welcomed you with a smile and all of you sat down in his grand living room. Your parents looked at you sadly as you sat on the couch, worry and stress present on your face. Your parents were getting a divorce and they wanted to choose who had custody over you until you were an adult.

"Y/N?" Your dad said putting his hand over yours.

"I know," You said looking up at them.

"Please come back to America Y/N! WE could live in California together and you would have an amazing life!" Your mother said practically pleading you.

"If you stay here you would have all this and more, I could give you anything you wanted," Your father said. You sat in silence to think.

"I've been thinking about this for awhile," You said wringing your hands together, "and I choose... To stay in Korea with dad," your father was beaming but the look of betrayal on your mother's face was very obvious.

"It's a darn good thing that I booked a hotel for the day," Your mom said in a huff, you went to grab her hand but she pulled away, "I'll leave then." She sounded so mad. All you could do was sit on the couch and watch her leave, your life would be better in Korea then it would be in America, it didn't make it any easier to watch your mom walk out on you.

"Go unpack, you have tog et some sleep, you start school tomorrow, I've already enrolled you in the best school around," your father said. You were taken back by how quickly he had enrolled you. You followed one of the housekeeping staff upstairs and unpacked everything you had in your small suitcase into your room. You ran your fingers along the white and gray sheets of your bed and then grabbed one of the baby pink pillows. You went into you're gigantic closet and hung up the few clothes you had.

Pretty soon you were finished unpacking and once again escorted downstairs where a large meal awaited you. Your father sat at the head of the table and you sat next to him, there was still a long row of chairs down from you guys, man your dad was rich.

"Now, Y/N," we need to talk about school," Your father said after finishing a bite and wiping his mouth with a cloth napkin.

"Already?" You complained, "I just got here, can't I settle in?"

"The sooner you start the better," your father said. You sighed, "I need you to do something for me."

"What is it?" You asked.

"I need you to act like I'm not your dad, like your not rich or anything, just a typical middle class who managed to get a scholarship to the school you're going to," Your dad said, "that is until we are able to give you a safe escort around."

"Dad!" You said, "I can take care of myself!" You said, "Im almost adult! why can't I do things my own way?"

"I understand what you're saying Y/N, however, I've made a name for myself over these last six years, I don't want to lose that, I want you to have a great life where you can enjoy all the most amazing things you can imagine," Your dad said daringly, he had good intent but he usually couldn't grasp the fact that you have lived without a lot of money for the last six years.

"I promise I'll keep your title safe dad, you done a lot to earn it, but don't you think that an escort is a little much?" You asked, your dad chuckled.

"Maybe, I'll think about just letting you go," Your dad said. You finally started eating and when you finished you excused yourself from the table. You fell asleep quickly and woke up to one of the staff gently shaking you awake before bowing and leaving the room. You rubbed your eyes wearily and started rummaging through your closet. You decided on a coral shirt with denim shorts with pink roses. You also wore the same white shoes you wore before with a silver backpack. You had pink lipstick and simple eyeshadow. You ran downstairs and hugged your dad, you ran out the door without even eating breakfast. You were a straight A student and spent a lot of time in your room studying in your freetime. You arrived at the school and went inside keeping your head down trying not to attract attention as you went straight to the principal's office. You sat down as the principal finished a call and quickly directed her attention to you.

"Ah you must me Kim Y/N," The principal said with a sweet smile, you quickly nodded and she handed you a map of the school, "I have a few pointers before I release you into the school. First of all..." She explained basic stuff like where the check-out office was and other important locations and stuff, "And finally keep your head hole high and be confident, I know a select few students who like to take advantage of new students who look nervous, especially..." She sighed as if she didn't want to say the person's name, "Min Yoongi," the principal said, "Keep away from him and his group of rule-breakers," She said, "other then that I believe we will love having you for these last few months of school!" she said opening the door for you and letting you back out into the school. Almost immediately you were approached by a boy your age, his hair was obviously dyed blonde seeing as how it was black at the roots, he had a cocky smile as he looked down at you. You walked past him without giving it a second thought. He grabbed your wrist and jerkily turned you around causing a red mark to appear on your wrist.

"Can I help you?" You asked.

"Just as I thought, nothing but a goody-two-shoes nerd," the boy said. You pressed your lips together in a tight line.

"I guess someone as ugly as you can't see," You said, "Sometimes it's good to be like me." The boy glared and before you knew it his fist was in the air and coming down at you.

(HOWDY! So uhh I probably chose the worst time to start posting this fanfic because I'll be going overseas to Europe for about three weeks, I promise I plan to have a weekly update schedule after I get back! Love you all! Please leave any suggestions for other Fanfics I can write or how I can improve my writing! Love Y'all!- ShadowGriffen)