Chapter 2

You fell back on the floor, your books going everywhere. The boy stood above you glaring, one of the boys around him said, "a nerd like you doesn't speak to Min Yoongi like that," so this is who she was talking about, you thought. You could feel your heartbeat in your cheek. He knew how to punch, just hard enough so it hurt but not quite hard enough to leave a bruise, especially on your thick skin. You stood up as if you were un-effected but inside you were truly terrified.

"Did I say you could talk to her Jimin?" Said Yoongi. Jimin shook his head and stepped back. You took this opportunity to turn on your heel and book it out of there, leaving all of your books and papers on the ground. You reached the bathroom and tore your inhaler out of your pocket taking a few deep breaths with it. You went to the nurses office and she quickly inspected your cheek.

"It wont bruise," she said surprise surprise... You left and went to your second class and sighed when you saw Yoongi. Of course he's here.

"Ah yes class! This is miss Kim Y/N! She is new to the school! Please give her a warm welcome," The teacher said.

"Please treat me well!" You said bowing and giving a quick glare to Yoongi.

"Please go sit next to Yoongi, he's the blonde at the back of the room," the teacher said.  As if this day couldn't get any worse.  You went and sat next to him, he was smirking at you the whole way. The moment the bell rang to let out class you stood up. As the rest of the day went on you were tormented by how many classes you had with Yoongi, it was like the world took your life and asked how miserable they could make it and then decided that it would push your sanity just a little bit more. When you got out of school your dad was waiting for you in a large normal(ish) car, you got in.

"Can you drop me off at the mall?" You asked turning towards him as soon as you closed the door.

"Of course!" Your dad said. You rode in silence until you got to the mall, your dad handed you a wad of cash and then a debit card, "pay with the money first and then if you run out use the debit card, it's yours now. Your account has the constant stream of about 1/4 of my paycheck which means about the equivalent of 50,000 US dollars every month only in won."

"Thanks dad!" You said accepting what he gave you.

"By the say this is three thousand US Dollars in won," (can you tell I don't know how to convert from USD to Won?)  your father said referring to the wad of cash. You smiled and stepped out of the car. He drove away leaving you alone to adventure the mall. You decided to dye your hair with a brow to blonde ombre and get your nails done with french tips. You also bought a lot of new outfits. As you walked through the mall you noticed someone familiar on the other side of the walkway. It wasn't Yoongi thankfully but it was one of his little group members. the one with the dark brown hair. You had seen him around school a few times but he tended to leave you alone. You never noticed how handsome he was outside of school, he had a smile like the sun and was now wearing a gray hoodie under a leather jacket, something you realized you should probably get while you were here.

You stopped and watched him for a little bit as he entered a shoe store. As you continued walking you wandered into a clothing store and went to the jacket section and began to look through the different jackets. One specific one caught your eye as you put it on. It was a denim jacket with gray cloth sleeves and a gray hood. You quickly bought it and put it on over my clothes, pulling the hood up. As you exited the store you saw the brown-haired boy again, this time he saw you as well and began walking over to you.

"Come to ridicule me more? Don't waste your breath I got plenty of that at school," I said with a slightly sour tone. To my surprise he just... laughed.

"Nonono! That's Yoongi's thing, I don't take part in that," the boy said he stuck his hand out, "Jung Hoseok, nice to meetcha!" he said with that bright smile.

"Kim-"

"Y/N, I already know," Hoseok said. You shook his hand and smiled a little bit, "Walk with me," he said, you two walked in the mall, "So Kim Y/N, what brings you to Korea?"

"What do you mean? How do you know I haven't been here the whole time and just moved to Seoul?" I asked looking up at him.

"Because, your accent in Korean still has that little bit of American twang to it," he said.

"Okay mr. Accent-Expert," I said with a giggle, "So I've lived in America for a bit and came here? Why does that interest you?"

"I'm always interested in new students, I just know Yoongi would kill me if he ever saw me talking to the new kids in school, I get lucky when we bump into each other out of school," Hoseok said, he sounded genuine, "So tell me your story Y/N!"

"Well I lived in Korea until I was 12 and then my mom and I moved to America so my dad could work," I said as we walked, "I lived in America for six years and then my mom and I flew back to Korea so that I could choose wether or not to live in Korea or America, I happened to choose Korea and this lead to that and now we're here," I said, I made it a point to ignore the entire "parent divorce" part of the story.

"Nice," Hoseok said,

"So..." I said, "How'd you get involved with Yoongi?"

"Yoongi and I have known each other since we were in elementary school, he wasn't always the 'big bad' Yoongi he is now," Hoseok said. You two walked and talked for little bit and he didn't argue when it came to going into a makeup store. You bought a few name brand makeup items and eventually parted with Hoseok so you could go home.  A private driver took you back home and you went straight to your room, opening the new laptop you also bought. You were in your room all day until your dinner was brought to you by the same staff member that had been serving you since you got there. She set a small tray of food on your desk next to you and you started eating and watching beauty videos.

"Ma'am?" The woman said. You turned you attention to her and nodded, "Mr. Kim told me to tell you to go to sleep," She said and then bowed before exiting. You smiled and went to bed , a whole new plan in your mind. 

You arrived at school the next morning in some of your old "nerdy" clothes and even wore your glasses. You did that for a week until the day came... it was time to get your revenge for how horribly Yoongi treated you in that week.

Authors Note: HEY GUYS! I'm back with a whole new chapter of He's my Joker and I'm his Harley Quinn! I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter and I plan do do a double update next week! Sorry for the huuuuuuuuge gap of time between chapters, once again I was overseas and international data is not cheap, I'm also only 13 so don't expect much from me. LOVE YALL! also this is unedited so if there are typos I greatly apologize! -ShadowGriffen