Chapter 5

"It's okay, bring the extra bed in here," You said

"I'm sorry but the extra will not fit," Annabeth said.

"Please leave," You said slightly annoyed. Annabeth bowed and left. You leaned back in your chair and put your hands behind your head, "well this is just great. What is he planning?" You said.

"I don't know but there's not much we can do about it, whatever our parents order in this house takes priority over what we ask," Yoongi said.

"That sounds about right," you said, "go get your stuff, ill rearrange my closet so you can fit your stuff in it," you stood up and Yoongi left, he quickly returned with a few bags of clothes and other boy-like stuff. He unpacked his stuff in the section of your closet you gave him. You both sat on your bed in your pajamas, "I have an idea," you said going back into your  closet to grab some extra pillows you had. You began setting them up in the middle of the bed as some sort of barrier between the two of you. As childish as it sounds you didn't want anything to happen if you decided to get crazy in the middle of the night. You both lid down on opposite sides of your pillow wall. You fell asleep surprisingly quick but Yoongi laid awake just thinking.

(Yoongi's POV)

Y/N fell asleep quickly so I sat up and looked over at her, I noticed a pair of glasses on the nightstand at the side of the bed, I smiled a the sight of these knowing that somewhere underneath what she was trying to accomplish here, her little nerdy self still lived. I looked back at Y/N, if possible, she looked even more beautiful asleep and peaceful. I could look at her all night and never get tired of it. I'm pretty sure I'm falling in love with Y/N, not that I'll ever admit it. I fell back to the bed when her eyes started to flutter open. I snuck a look at the clock, 11:30 P.M. why did she wake up? That's when I noticed she was breathing heavily. As her body shot up in bed I sat up as well. She ran over to her desk and snatched something into her hand. Y/N held an inhaler to her mouth and took three deep breaths. Her knees buckled as she held her chest still taking deep breaths.

"Y/N?" I asked as she kneeled there, one hand above her on her desk and the other holding her chest, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just a bad dream," she said. Even seeing her like this turned me on a little bit.

"Do you really think your barrier of pillows is necessary?" I asked.

"Just a precaution," she said laying back down, "goodnight Yoongi.

"Goodnight Harley," I said.

(Your POV)

You woke up to find Yoongi not on his side of your hand-made wall of fluff. You assumed that he had gone downstairs already, it was the weekend and so you slept in. You decided that since it was a weekend you wouldn't dress up like you usually did. You wore a black fall-off-the-shoulder top that read "Sweater weather is better weather," with maroon jeans, along with white converse and your black glasses. You decided to keep your makeup simple with some easy eyeliner and red lipstick.

You went downstairs to find Yoongi also wearing more casual clothes, he kind of looked like Jack Frost. He watched you enter and then went back to whatever he was doing on a piece of paper.

"Morning Harley," He said looking down at his paper, "I like the glasses."

"Good morning Yoongi," you said, "has dad already left?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, well what do you want for breakfast?" you asked.

"What's on the menu?" He asked sarcastically as his eyes trailed you walking around the kitchen preparing a simple breakfast. He decided to move his work to the small counter bar. He continued to look up at you every once in awhile and every time you would look over at him he would flip to another page. He was drawing. The top picture was just a picture of himself, you never got a glimpse at the second one.

When you were giving him his plate you saw what was on the other page. It was a picture of a girl, a feather covering up her face with her hair pulled to one side, lips barely visible through the feather. It was shaded to perfection.

"You're really good at drawing," you said picking up the sketchbook. He quickly snatched it back from you and closed it. You had noticed that in the picture the girl's hair went from the dark gray of the graphite to a light ashen color, it looked like it could be an ombre, perhaps from brown to blonde, but you could've been mistaken, "who's the girl?"

"Why do you think it's someone?" Yoongi asked.

"just wondering," you said, "Anyway how do you think our parents are going to fuse companies?"

"If I were them I'd somehow get the families to be relatives bound somehow, or I'd just create a new company together," Yoongi said, "It'd cost more money to create and build up a whole new company so binding families would be better."

"But how would they 'bind families'?" You asked.

"Marriage," Yoongi said plainly. The rest of the day passed normally and you decided that the barrier of pillows was no longer necessary. You two slept well and woke up at around the same time. You noticed Yoongi was starting to grow on you, you two talked more, and he even started making you laugh. 

It was when you two were lying in bed on the last night Yoongi was supposed to stay that you didn't want him to leave. That night as you two slept you wrapped your arms around his torso. He also held onto you, you felt so safe.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, he practically whispered into your ear.

"I don't want you to leave," you said, your tiredness made your filter from your brain to your mouth completely turn off. YOU sounded like a helpless child laying there, clinging to Yoongi. He stroked your hair.

"I don't want to leave either," Yoongi said in a low voice. He gently pulled you away from him just enough so you could look at each other. What happened next surprised you, Yoongi carefully pulled you on top of his lap as he sat up. When you were both sitting upright he leaned towards you and kissed you, very gently and briefly. After a moment of looking into each other's eyes you both pulled one another close and started kissing again, you moved so you were straddling his lap as you two kissed. He slowly laid back down, you could feel him smiling against your own mouth. Eventually you pulled away, out of breath.

"If I'm Harley Quinn, does that make you my Joker?" You asked with a smile on your face.

"No, I'm Min Yoongi, and you're my Kim Y/N," Yoongi said before giving you three gentile kisses.

(Author's note, HEY YALLS! so yeah that was quite a chapter eh? Yoongi and Y/N are BOTH hiding something!!! ohhhh!!!! im sorry I'll leave now, I should really not fangirl over my own fanfics XD. Anyway so that's that! I hope you guys enjoyed! LOVE YALL! -ShadowGriffen)