chapter 1

Third Person's POV
During the middle of the day,Euiyoung's period went haywire-blood was flowing down like streams of water and her organs kept throbbing,making her feel painful,weak and look pale. "Han Euiyoung,are you okay? Do you want to go home and rest?" Just when she needed it,her Drama teacher Mr Kim asked if she wanted to go home.

"Yes please sir,I can't take it any longer," Euiyoung weakly replied.

"Okay. Hwang Minhyun,where are you?"
Hwang Minhyun was Euiyoung's crush and one of the most popular guys in school because of his good looks,yet he never dated because he was too shy. "Minhyun,please bring Euiyoung to the sick bay,then call her parent with the school phone."

"Yes,sir." Minhyun stood up from his seat.

At the same time,Minhyun's POV
I've been observing Euiyoung this whole time. That poor girl,having her period destroy her so badly today. I wonder if she's okay?

*Minhyun walks up to Euiyoung*
me (to euiyoung): Can you still walk a little?
euiyoung: Yeah,I guess so.
*Minhyun sees Euiyoung fiddling with her bag*
me: Let's go,I'll carry the bag for you.
*As Euiyoung walks out of the classroom,Minhyun comes out with Euiyoung's bag on his shoulders*
Man,this is so freaking heavy!! What does she put in there even-school books or rocks?!

euiyoung: I knew somehow this would happen...
me: Euiyoung,if you knew you'd be sent home,why'd you still come to school? You should have just rested at home and submitted a medical certificate.
euiyoung: Does that mean I have to disappear from school every first few days of my every other period simply because it's painful and I feel unwell?
She has a point. Aisshhhh why am I so stupid?

me: I just wanted to ask you that out of concern-you look like you should be resting at home literally right now.

At the same time,Euiyoung's POV
minhyun: I just wanted to ask you that out of concern-you look like you should be resting at home literally right now.
Awwww Minhyun's so sweet!! I can feel my heart thumping...wAIT WHAT MY HEART IS BEATING FOR MINHYUN?! What even is going onnnn with meeeeeee...

me: Oh,thanks for your concern.
*Euiyoung and Minhyun reach the sick bay and Minhyun places Euiyoung's bag on the sofa*
minhyun: Sit down here,then unlock your phone and give it to me.
*Euiyoung takes out her phone and Minhyun scrolls through her contact list until he finds Euiyoung's mother. He then dials the number on the school phone*
minhyun (on the phone): Hello,is this Euiyoung's mother? Good afternoon auntie,I'm Minhyun from her class...yes she's on her period and looks very weak now,the drama teacher asked her to go home...ten minutes? Alright,thank you auntie!
*Minhyun hangs up the phone*
minhyun: Euiyoung-ah,your mom's coming in ten minutes.
me: Thank you so much,Minhyun.
minhyun: You're welcome.