chapter 9

Later in the night,Third Person's POV
On her bed,Euiyoung was tossing and turning again-she couldn't get Minhyun out of her mind.

Over at his house,Minhyun was already supposed to be asleep too,but he couldn't stop himself from sitting up on his bed while thinking of Euiyoung every 15 minutes.

Euiyoung's POV
Hwang Minhyun,what have you done to my heart?! You've made me want to go insane over you,but I can't-because I love you.

At the same time,Minhyun's POV
Han Euiyoung,I'm begging you,stop making my heart pound so hardly when you're with me. Look what you made me into now-I can't sleep because...I'm in love with you.

*Minhyun picks up his phone*
She was last seen at 10.57pm. She's probably fast asleep by now-I shouldn't disturb her. Or maybe I could just...

*Minhyun starts typing a message on his phone*
me (in a message): Euiyoung-ah,can we talk? As in talk over messages.
*Minhyun puts down his phone*
Will she read my message? Shit I shouldn't have sent it.

At the same time,Euiyoung's POV
*Euiyoung's phone lights up*
me (to myself): Who is it at such a late hour...
*Euiyoung picks up her phone and is shocked*
Min...Minhyun?!

*Euiyoung unlocks her phone and opens up her messaging app*
minhyunnie💕: Euiyoung-ah,can we talk? As in talk over messages.
me: Sure. Is something bothering you?

Minhyun's POV
haney😐: Sure. Is something bothering you?
me: I heard something that someone in class likes you.
haney😐: Oh wow. I wonder who though🤔
Euiyoung,it's actually me...

haney😐: I'm not even as pretty as Ji Sol,as smart as Hye-bin,as friendly as Jisoo or as talented as Mei Qi. Even if someone has feelings for me,it wouldn't be as extreme as love or hatred.
That's where you're wrong,Han Euiyoung-I love you,really. It's so strong that I can't tell myself to deny it.

me: I think that whoever that guy is,he sees you as a beautiful person. Everyone has a different form of beauty-maybe he thinks you're beautiful because of how innocent and pure you are.
haney😐: Yeah,maybe.
me: By the way,do you have any plans this weekend?

Euiyoung's POV
minhyunnie💕: By the way,do you have any plans this weekend?
What's happening...?! THIS IS ESCALATING WAY TOO FAST FOR ME TO COMPREHEND THE SITUATION!!

me: Nope,I'm free. What's going on?

At the same time,Minhyun's POV
haney😐: Nope,I'm free. What's going on?
Here goes nothing.

me: Oh,it's nothing. If I recall correctly,'Coco' is releasing in theatres tomorrow...wanna watch it together?

Euiyoung's POV
minhyunnie💕: Oh,it's nothing. If I recall correctly,'Coco' is releasing in theatres tomorrow...wanna watch it together?
WHAT?! He asked me out...what should I do?!

me: Yeah,sure. What time and at which cinema?