chapter 14

Some time later,Third Person's POV
"Euiyoung,there's something under your desk!" Seolji called out to Euiyoung,who was busy cleaning the back of the classroom. She placed the broomstick and dustpan aside on the classroom wall,then she walked to her desk and looked underneath. Euiyoung then pulled out an envelope and opened it to find a note inside: "Euiyoung,coffee after school? There's a new cafe near the subway station opposite the nearby shopping mall. ~Minhyun"

Euiyoung's POV
OMG he wants to meet me!!

*Euiyoung takes out her phone*
minhyunnie💕: So? ;)
me: Sure,let's go. Right after school.

At the same time,Minhyun's POV
I wonder if she's seen my note.

*Minhyun takes out his phone and opens up the messages app*
haney😐: Sure,let's go. Right after school.
Yes!!

*End-of-recess bell rings and all the students-including Minhyun-file back into their classrooms*

Some time later,Third Person's POV
"Alright class,you may go rehearse for the presentation from now until the end of the lesson," Mr Kim walked in for Drama and dispatched the students to different locations. Carrying scripts and props,Euiyoung's group went to the front yard with a small fountain.

"Alright,let's get started. Wooyoung,you're playing the two princes-you'll just change hairstyles. Alright,action!!" Joowon took her place as Nerissa and Euiyoung prepared herself for her role as Portia.

As Euiyoung reluctantly took off her glasses,Minhyun couldn't help but gasp at her hidden beauty. Concealed behind her nerdy school look was her milky white complexion with dazzling large eyes,a petite nose,rosy lips and a few freckles-in Minhyun's eyes,Euiyoung looked perfect.

Minhyun's POV
euiyoung: I'm done preparing,let's start rehearsals.
*Euiyoung turns around to face Minhyun*
Is this...really...Euiyoung?! How can she change so much with black spectacles? She literally looks perfect right now...

euiyoung: Hey,is there something on my face?
me: Huh? What do you mean...
euiyoung: You're staring at me weird.
me: Oh,nothing.
You're just too beautiful,Euiyoung-ah.

*Euiyoung takes her position*
euiyoung: Alright,let's start!!
euiyoung (as portia): Go draw aside the curtains and discover the several caskets to this noble prince. Now make your choice.
wooyoung (as prince of morocco): The first,of gold,who this inscription bears, "Who chooseth me shall gain what many men desire;" the second,silver,which this promise carries, "Who chooseth me shall get as much as he deserves;" the third,dull lead,with warning all as blunt, "Who chooseth me must give and hazard all he hath." How shall I know if I do choose the right?
portia: The one of them contains my picture,prince: if you choose that,then I am yours withal.
Why won't she say that to me in real life...Euiyoung,I want you.