chapter 7

Later at recess break,Minhyun's POV
me: Hey,Sung-hae.
sung-hae (minhyun's classmate): What's up?
me: You know quite a bit about love,right?
sung-hae: Well,duh. Would I dare to call myself a love guru if I didn't date like seven girls in the past.
me (bluntly): Well,aren't you a player.
sung-hae: It doesn't matter.
me: Anyways...I need love advice. I think I like one of the girls in our class.
sung-hae: WOW FINALLY WE GET AN INSIGHT OF YOUR BORING LOVE LIFE MINHYUN!! WHO'S THIS GIRL??
I guess it's time to break the news.

me: Well,you and this girl share some things in common.
sung-hae: She likes SHINee?
me: Yep.
sung-hae: She wants to become a singer?
me: Yep.
sung-hae: She likes mangoes?
me: I think you can tell who she is.
sung-hae (shocked): WAIT A MINUTE...let me think...it can't be...YOU LIKE HAN EUIYOUNG?!
me: Yeah-at least I think so.
sung-hae: Well,at least she's better than a slut like Kang Eunji. When will that girl realise you don't like her?!
*Sung-hae shows an expression of deep thinking*
sung-hae: Well,are you talking to her?
me: We do text each other quite often.
sung-hae: Because you're too shy to talk to her face to face? Hwang Minhyun when will you realise that girls aren't as hard to understand as they seem?! Euiyoung's too innocent to be hard to understand-she doesn't even know what love feels like yet.
me: That's why I'm worried-I don't want to hurt her.

At the same time,Euiyoung's POV
me:...I think Hwang Minhyun likes me.
jiyoon (euiyoung's classmate): Really?! You're one lucky girl-EVERYONE would die to have Hwang Minhyun's affection.
me: Well...the thing is that...I like him but I can't approach him-I'm too shy!!
jiyoon: Girl,you need to get out of that cocoon of yours and be brave!! Even if Hwang Minhyun doesn't like you,you've got nothing to lose because there'll surely be someone who likes you!!
There'll be someone who will like me? You wish Park Jiyoon-I'm too plain for even an ugly guy to like me.

*Recess bell rings*
me: Whelp,it's time to go.
*Euiyoung and Jiyoon walk along the hallway to class*
jiyoon: Did you hear of the...
*Euiyoung bumps into someone on the hallway and falls to the floor*
me: Who is it...?!

Third Person's POV
"Euiyoung,are you okay?" Euiyoung looked up to find Minhyun,whose face had a shocked expression.

"Min...Minhyun?!" Euiyoung was equally shocked.

"Did I hurt you anywhere?" Minhyun bent down to check on Euiyoung. His eyes looked at hers fervently with concern and worry. Minhyun then reached out his hand to Euiyoung. "Come on,stand up."

Trembling,Euiyoung's hand touched Minhyun's as he helped her stand up,then she ran away as fast as she could.