chapter 6

Minhyun's POV
*Minhyun and his friends walk along the hallway back to class*
me: Well that session was boring af.
hyungsik (minhyun's classmate): I'm with you,bro.
kim woong (minhyun's classmate): Me three.
*Minhyun sees Euiyoung and Jieun running in front of them*
euiyoung: You're not overtaking me Lim Jieun!!
jieun: We'll see about that Han Euiyoung!!
Euiyoung looks so cute when she acts playful...when will she notice me, I want her.

hyungsik: HWANG MINHYUN WHO YA STARING ATTTT
*Dongjun appears beside Minhyun*
dongjun: Who else can it be but *ahem* HIS BELOVED HAN EUIYOUNGGGGGGGG
my friend group:AWWWWWWWWWWW
More evidence that I need another group of friends. How do they even know I like her?!

At the same time,Euiyoung's POV
dongjun (distantly): Who else can it be but *ahem* HIS BELOVED HAN EUIYOUNGGGGGGGG
minhyun's squad: AWWWWWWWWWWW
Somebody likes me?! I wonder who it is...could it be...no,Euiyoung,it can't be Hwang Minhyun-or could it be??

hyungsik: Just approach her,I swear!! When will you stop being so awkward with girls.
*Euiyoung looks back at Minhyun and his friend group. Minhyun immediately signals for the boys to shut up*
Unless...no,Han Euiyoung,don't go too far outside your imagination;it can't be Hwang Minhyun.

Some time later,still Euiyoung's POV
WHY TF IS MINHYUN STARING AT ME OKAY THIS IS GETTING WAY TOO CREEPY OHMYGODDDDDDD

miss lee (english teacher): Han Euiyoung?
*Euiyoung is startled and stands up while looking at Miss Lee*
me: Yes,Miss Lee?
miss lee: Can you tell the class what your answer to question 8 of this comprehension passage is?
Shoot,what's the answer?!

*Euiyoung quickly scans the passage and the question*
me: The answer to question 8 is that the phrase "contrary to the fact" is unusual because the stone is described to have mystical properties due to its beauty,yet the stone is just a normal piece of rock that is intricately carved via natural methods.
*Miss Lee nods her head*
miss lee: Good. Please sit down,Euiyoung.
*Euiyoung sits back down*
miss lee: Alright class,I need you to complete the fifth narrative passage in this book and bring it again on Monday. I will be randomly picking some of you to answer the questions. Alright,class stand.
*The whole class stands up*
miss lee: Thank you and goodbye,class.
my class: Thank you and goodbye,Miss Lee.
*As Euiyoung sits down,she catches Minhyun looking at her again*
Shit,this is getting way too creepy for me.