chapter 5

The next week,Euiyoung's POV
*Euiyoung walks into her classroom*
meiqi (euiyoung's classmate): Euiyoung-ah!!
hee-eun (euiyoung's classmate): Euiyoung,are you feeling better already?
se-hee (euiyoung's classmate): I brought chocolate for you in case it happens again!!
*Euiyoung walks to her seat*
me: Thanks guys.
*Euiyoung's phone lights up and she picks up her phone*
minhyunnie💕: First time being the centre of attention in class,how's it like?
me: Meh,feels okay. Isn't really affecting me.
minhyunnie💕: Well,that's what I go through with the girls in school every day-especially that Eunji from the class next door haha
me: Oh,I don't really care much about her. Kang Eunji's a slut,tbh.
minhyunnie💕: That I agree.
There it is-we got something in common.

At the same time,Minhyun's POV
me: First time being the centre of attention in class,how's it like?
haney😐: Meh,feels okay. Isn't really affecting me.
me: Well,that's what I go through with the girls in school every day-especially that Eunji from the class next door haha
haney😐: Oh,I don't really care much about her. Kang Eunji's a slut,tbh.
me: That I agree.
*School bell for assembly rings*
me: Oh whelp,assembly's starting soon-I'll see you there?
haney😐: Yeah,sure. See you there!!
Weirdly,I'm excited to see Euiyoung today.

Third Person's POV
"All students,please go to the auditorium for assembly now. All students,please go to the auditorium for assembly now. Thank you." One by one,the students filed out of their classrooms and walked down to the auditorium.

"Guys,let's go down already!" Jisoo,who was also the class leader,kept pestering their classmates to hurry up and go down.

Some time later,still Third Person's POV
"Blah blah blah blah cyber wellness blah blah blah accessing appropriate content blah blah..."  The prinicpal's address on cyber wellness had taken place for the tenth time this year and by now,Euiyoung's class had already memorised his whole speech because for the past nine times he had been repeating the same thing.

"This is seriously so boring," Euiyoung whispered to her classmate Jieun who was seated next to her.

At the same time,Euiyoung's POV
me (to jieun): This is seriously so boring.
jieun: I know right,Mr Park has already repeated the same thing nine times in the past God-knows-how-many-months.
me: Are you gonna act?
jieun: What?
me: Act like you're listening. So Mrs Jeong won't catch us.
jieun: Cool.
*Euiyoung and Jieun straighten their backs and pretend to listen to the principal's address*
mr park (principal): That's all for today's address. Have a good day of learning,students.