chapter 23

Some time later,Third Person's POV
"Euiyoung-ah,ice cream?" Minhyun held out a tub of Euiyoung's favourite chocolate ice cream to her. She was still in shock about what had happened over at Jihoon's apartment.

"Minhyun,I'm still scared..." Euiyoung pulled his shirt hardly,making him sit down on the sofa next to her and slightly startling him. "I'm still so scared of what happened..."

"It's okay Euiyoung,I'm here. Besides,he hasn't been to this address before. He doesn't even know that it exists." Minhyun caressed her hair and embraced her.

"Thank you,Minhyun." Euiyoung leant her head over onto Minhyun's shoulder.

Minhyun's POV
euiyoung: Thank you,Minhyun.
And thank you,Euiyoung. Thank you for helping me realise that I'd do anything for you.

me: Euiyoung-ah,I think it's time you knew something about what had happened. Remember when I told you Jihoon and I fell out because of a girl?

At the same time,Euiyoung's POV
minhyun: Remember when I told you Jihoon and I fell out because of a girl?
Eh? What's he talking about?

me: I think so. Why?

Minhyun's POV
euiyoung: I think so. Why?
Here goes nothing.

me: Well,actually...you're that girl both of us fell for. And...I love you,Euiyoung.

At the same time,Euiyoung's POV
minhyun: Well,actually...you're that girl both of us fell for. And...I love you,Euiyoung.
Wait...did I hear him correctly?! He said that...HE LOVES ME?! Jiyoon was correct after all!! But...I'm the reason why they're not friends.

me: Uhm...wow...this is getting really complicated...
minhyun: It's okay,you can reject both of us.
me: But I don't intend to reject one of you.

Minhyun's POV
euiyoung: But I don't intend to reject one of you.
Huh? What does she mean?

euiyoung: Minhyun,truthfully...I love you.
OHMYGOD this can't be!!

*Minhyun's face shows a shocked expression*
me: Han Euiyoung,you're not kidding me...are you?
*Euiyoung starts blushing*
euiyoung: I'm not kidding you Hwang Minhyun-I love you,I really do. Give me your hand.
What?

*Minhyun stretches out his hand and Euiyoung places it on her heart*
euiyoung: Feel that? That's my heart beating for you. My heartbeat just became much,much faster because...I'm with you now.
It's true...she does love me.

*Minhyun pushes Euiyoung's head onto his shoulder*
me: So today onwards,we're officially together? As a couple?
euiyoung: Yes,we are. And I'll always love you,Minhyun.
*Minhyun kisses Euiyoung's cheek,making her blush*
me: And I'll always love you,Euiyoung.