chapter 25

Some time later,Minhyun's POV
*Recess bell rings and the whole class dashes out of the classroom except for Minhyun and Euiyoung. Minhyun stands up and walks to Euiyoung's desk,where she appears to be asleep*
me: Euiyoung-ah,let's go for lunch!! Remember my side of the bet?
*The person wakes up and Minhyun is shocked*
me: Why are you at her seat? Tell me,WHERE DID YOU BRING HER TO AGAIN?
jihoon: Why can't I be at her seat? And can't you just chill,she's at the male toilet.
WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?! EUIYOUNG IS AT THE MALE TOILET?!

*Minhyun is angered and he grabs Jihoon's shirt collar*
me (angrily): You don't mess with me. TELL ME WHERE SHE IS NOW!!
jihoon: Woah,chill,chill. You're totally wrapped around her little finger.
me: SO WHAT IF I AM?! Just tell me where she is and why you are at her seat.
jihoon: She needed to use the toilet,stupid.
*Just then,Euiyoung runs back into the classroom with tears and she wraps her arms around Minhyun's waist*
Something is wrong.

me (concernedly): Baby,what happened?
*Euiyoung starts to cry*
euiyoung (with tears): That guy from the other class...Lee Seokhyun...he threatened to rape me if I don't leave you...
LEE SEOKHYUN, YOU'RE CLEARLY ASKING FOR IT,AREN'T YOU?!

*With Euiyoung in his arms,Minhyun storms over to the class next door*
me (enraged): LEE SEOKHYUN,WHERE ARE YOU?!
*Seokhyun comes out looking scared. Minhyun runs over and grabs his shirt collar*
me: HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY GIRL?! JUST THREATENING HER LIKE SHE'S NOTHING?!
seokhyun: I'm sorry,Jihoon forced me to do it...but I swear never in my life would I do that!!
SEO JIHOON,YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH WHAT YOU DID THIS TIME!!

At the same time,Euiyoung's POV
I'm truly scared now...why would Jihoon do this to me,just because I told him I don't like him...he's gone so crazy that I'm scared for my life now...

*Euiyoung tugs at Minhyun's shirt and Minhyun looks down at Euiyoung*
minhyun: Yes,baby?
me: What do we do now? I'm scared for all of us,for you...
minhyun: Shh,it's okay. I'll take care of it.
me: Are you sure? I don't want you to get into a fight with Jihoon or Seokhyun or anyone related to this.
minhyun: There's always his parents and the school principal. They know what to do.
me: We're telling the principal?
minhyun: Yes. And his parents. Maybe it's time he went to a mental institute.