chapter 21

Euiyoung's POV
me: Why are we at a basketball court?
minhyun: You...don't like it here?
me: Oh,no,never. It's just that you didn't tell me anything about this.
minhyun: Well...I brought you here because I saw that you liked those basketball simulator games and since I have a real basketball,how about we come here and play?
*Minhyun takes out a basketball from his ball net and places the net on the bench*
minhyun: Wanna play? Loser treats the winner to dinner later.
me: Game on.

Some time later,Third Person's POV
"Try and get the ball from me!" Minhyun held onto the ball and ran for his dear life as Euiyoung was breathlessly trying to catch him.

"You won't get away from me!!" Euiyoung was giggling and laughing as she tried to snatch the ball away from Minhyun,whom by now was running really slowly. In a flash,the ball was now in Euiyoung's hands and she ran over to the basket for a perfect slam dunk to blow Minhyun's mind.

"Woah!!" Minhyun was left there stunned while Euiyoung continued scoring goals,often slam dunks. "You didn't tell me you were this good!"

"Well now you know! Try and get the ball from me,Hwang Minhyun!!" Euiyoung dribbled the ball away and Minhyun chased her around the basketball court.

What they didn't know was that someone was watching them-Jihoon was hiding behind a bush,watching them chase each other for the ball and laughing.

Jihoon's POV
What are they doing?! Minhyun,if you dare to touch or hurt my Euiyoung,you can choose to get a direct plane ticket to heaven or a free ride to the hospital.

*After some time,Euiyoung and Minhyun sit on the bench next to each other*
euiyoung: I'm so tired!!
minhyun: Me too. Isotonic drink?
euiyoung: Cool.
*Minhyun leaves to buy the drinks. Just then,a man appears and abducts Euiyoung*
euiyoung: Help!! Help!! Get off from me you...
*The kidnapper uses a cloth to suffocate Euiyoung before tying her limbs up and walking up to Jihoon*
kidnapper: Sir,here's the girl.
me: Thank you uncle,you did a good job.
*Jihoon carries Euiyoung bridal style and walks away*
Let's see how much you'd do for her,Hwang Minhyun. But even if you sacrifice everything for her,she's mine.

*Jihoon takes out his phone and sends a text to Minhyun*

A little while later,Third Person's POV
"WHERE IS SHE?!" Minhyun looked around frantically for the girl he loved. He kept cursing at himself for being so careless and not keeping a lookout for her. Just then,his phone vibrated and Minhyun took out his phone to get the shock of his life.

At the same time, Minhyun's POV
sjhoon🎩: Where do you think she is now,Hwang Minhyun?
me: I swear,you lay a finger on her and I'll call the cops.
sjhoon🎩: So what if you call the cops? I can bribe them,pabo.
me: So what if you're rich? Your action will soon see the light of day.
sjhoon🎩: Anyways,don't you want to see your beloved Han Euiyoung again?
me: Where is she?
sjhoon🎩: At my apartment in Mapo.