Chapter 6

Arnav was pacing in his room and thinking about Khushis words.

How could I say all that Dammid. Khushi kitna hurt ho gayyi.( Khushi is soo hurt) I again made her cry when I promised myself that I will never be the reason of her tears. Why Dammit why cant I just think straight. Ab mein kya karu?? Mujhe Khushi ko manana hi hoga kya karu?? Meine Khushi ko who ring toh dii hi nai.(What do I do now?? I have to pacify Khushi. I did not give her the ring) Ya Ill give it to her. I am damn sure who maan jayegi. (I am damn sure she will not be angry anymore) Lekin I cant wait Ill go right now.

Wait and ASR are parallel lines who never meet and cannot ever meet. So without thinking about anything he rushed out.

And then it struck him that he can buy jalebies for her realized that all shops will be closed by now so thought of buying a chocolate for her.

He saw a shop open an parked his car and rushed in.

The shopkeeper was sleeping in the chair so he tried to wake him up going all ASR.

Excuse me. Listen Mr. Shopkeeper.

But the shopkeeper would not budge.

So he lost his temper and shouted

Wake up Dammid, why do you even work if you want to sleep. Useless workers

Listening to Arnav the shopkeeper woke up saying

Kaha aag lagi?? Koi paani lav paani (Where is the fire?? Get some water..)

By now Arnav was all irritated and angry.

There is no fire here Dammid. I need a chocolate right now so without wasting my time give me one

Kaunsi chahiye aapko?? Hum abhi det hai (Which one do you need?? Ill give it to you)

(Heard the word chocolate and understood what he wants)

How would I know Dammid, You are the shopkeeper you should know

Ka badbada rahe ho babua?? Kucho samaj mein nahi aa raha tanik hindi mein baatiao beta (What are you blabbering?? I cannot understand a thing. Talk in Hindi son)

The shopkeeper replied.

What the

Controlling his anger he said

Mujhe ek chocolate chahiye jaldi (I need a chocolate fast)

Wahi poochat rahe kaunsi?? (That's what I am asking which one do you need??)

Jo bhi hai de do mera time waste mat karo (Give me whatever you have dont waste my time)

The shopkeeper gave him a Dairy Milk hamper saying

Isme alag alag hai babua. Apki patni khush ho jayegi. Aksar aisi haalat mein meethi cheeze khane ka maan karta hai haa (There are different chocolates in here. Your wife will be happy. Usually they love chocolates in this condition..)

What the Arnav had no clue what the shopkeeper was talking about but then he had no time to waste so he paid and left muttering

Unbelievable useless workers

Arnav reached GH but had no clue where to go and how to approach her.

So he decided to call her to the terrace.

Reaching the terrace he called her but she did not pick up. He did not stop calling her until finally she picked up and muttered

Laad Governer sone bhi nai dete aaram se. Kitna achaa sapna dekh rahe the hum ki hamari shaadi ho rahi hai Salmanji k saath. Lekin ab aap ki wajah se who b toot gayya huhh. (Laad governor cannot even let me sleep. It was such a wonderful dream I was getting married to Salmanji. But now because of you the marriage too broke)

What the. Khushi tumhe hamari shaadi k sapne dekhne chahiye na hi tumhari aur tumhare salman ki. And btw apne terrace pe aao abhi (Khushi you should dream about our marriage and not yours and his. And come to the terrace right now) and I will not take a no for an answer at all. Arnav disconnected the call not letting her speak.

Laad Governer kahi ke. Kisi Rakshas se kam nai hai yeh (Laad governor. He is no less than a devil)

Heyy my lovely readers.

2 updates in one day yaa.

Just thought why not raise all of your curiosities today..

Next chapter is going to be amazing..

Till then keep guessing...

And please do vote and comment

Thank you...

Love,

BarbiePari aka Dhriti

Tum Bin Jiya Jayye Kaiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें