Chapter 48

Both of your lives were in danger Anjali. Jisse tum sab Tanmay Mallik samaj rahe ho wohh Tanmay Mallik nai hai. He is Sanjay, Tanmays right hand and the murderer of Tanmays family. Sanjay had always been behind money. Tanmay used to provide him everything. When he realized that Tanmay is on roads instead of helping him he killed him because Tanmay had come to know his intensions. He had tried to kill everyone of you so many times but in vain and was still trying, but then Mishty ke aate hi he started loosing his focus which led him to his own destruction. So he decided to target you both since you are the most important to the Family especially ASR. Mein ASR ko beech mein nai laana chahta tha. I had an altogether different plan but ASR came to know I dont Know how and he said he would not let anything happen to you both. I tried to convince him that I will handle but has he ever listened to anyone. He decided to help and bring his real face out. Now he has no other option but to reveal everything. Tumne shayad notice nai kiya Anjali par ASR kidnap hua but he did not have one single scratch on him. That is because the men were not his but were mine.They were spies whom I had hired to protect ASR if anything goes wrong.

Par phir tumne ya chotte ne Khushiji se sab kuch kyun nai kaha. (Then why did you or chotte not reveal it to Khushiji??)

Kyunki khatra tala nai hai Anjali. I have to go and settle things so im leaving.(Because you are still in danger. I have to go and settle things so im leaving.)

Nahi tum tum kahi nai jaa rahe. Mein tumhe nai jaane dungi(No you are not going anywhere. I will not let you go anywhere.) Anjali said crying and holding Karans arm as if to not let him go.

Anjali

nahi

Anji. I promise mein wapis aa jaunga jaldi. Tumhare liye apni princess ke liye. Let me go Anji(Anji. I promise I will come back soon. For you for my princess. Let me go Anji)

Karan said kissing her head lovingly.

Nahi please mat jaao(No please dont go)

I have to go Anjii. Let me go Karan fred Anjalis hand from his slowly.

Anjali looked at her hand which did not have his touch anymore.

Karan kissed her forehead and left.

Karannnnnn Anjali started crying.

On The other hand Karan was in his car with the driver taking him to the Airport.

Tere bin jeena hai aise

Dil dhadka naa ho jaise

Yeh ishq hai kya duniya ko

Hum samjhaaye kaise

(Karan was looking out of the window thinking about Anjali)

Ab dilon ki raahon mein

Hum kuch aisa kar jayein

Ik dooje se bichhde toh

Saans liye bin marr jayein

(Anjali was crying and thinking about how he had left her hand and it felt like her breath has stopped)

O Khuda..

Bata de kya lakreeron mein likha

Humne toh..

Humne toh bas ishq hai kiya

(They both were crying for each other)

Pyaar ki inn raahon mein

Milte hain kitne dariya

Laakh toofaano mein bhi dil ko

Mil jaata hai zariya

(Karan thought about how she stood there broken when he said he is leaving and how she had held his hand as if to never let him go)

Iss dil ke irraadon mein hai itna asar

Lehron se kinaaron pe karta hai safar

(Anjali thought how he kissed her lovingly everytime showing his love)

O Khuda..

Bata de kya lakreeron mein likha..

Humne toh..

Humne toh bas ishq hai kiya

(Both were crying simontaneously)

Aaj apne rangon se bichhdi hain yeh tasveerein

Haathon mein kahin toot rahin hain

Mil kar do taqdeerein

(Karan thought about her when he left her hand and she stood there lifeless)

Duniya yeh jeet gayi dil haar gaya..

Nahi socha tha mil kar kabhi honge judaa..

(She thought about all the moments she spent with Karan and started crying because he left her)

O Khuda..

Bata de kya lakreeron mein likha

Humne toh..

Humne toh bas ishq hai kiya

(Both closed their eyes and tried to feel each other)

Anjali. Anjali. Tum theek ho?? Darwaza kholo Anjali.(Anjali. Anjlai. Are you fine?? Open the door Anjali.) Aman said bandging the door and shouting.

Anjali opened the door and immediately hugged Aman.

Aman usse bolo na na jayye please usse rok lo. Usse kuch ho gayya toh mein kaha jaungi. Please Aman(Aman tell him not to go. Please stop him. What will I do without him. Please Aman) Anjali said crying.

Calm down Anjali. Wohh aa jayega. He will be safe. Calm down. Aman tried to concole her.

Chalo kuch kha lo its not good to remain hungry in this condition. Chalo come on

Aman gave her food and made her have her medicine and she slept.

I hope you come back safe Karan. Mein apni best friend ko aise nai dekh sakta.

Hey Lovely readers,

Happy Makar Sankranti to all!!

Well two more chapters and im done with this one.

I seriously don't know how this one was.

And definitely I will not know how the next story of mine is gonna be.

Yes im going to start with another story as soon as I finish this one.

Please Readers I request all of you please vote and COMMENT.

I really want to know if I should write another story or not.

So keep Voting and Commenting and let me know how this chapter was.

Love,

BarbiePari aka Dhriti

Tum Bin Jiya Jayye Kaiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें