Chapter 9

Khushi comes and immediately hugs payal

Jiji humne aapko bohot yaad kiya (Jiji I missed you a lot)

Payal kissed her baby sisters head saying

Kal hi toh gayye the hum Khushi poora ek din b nai hua toh kaise yaad kiya tumne hume?? (Its not been 24 hrs and you are already missing me??)

Aree who kya hai na jiji ki yeh bandar aaj subah uth hi nai raha hai. Aap hi hamesha uthati hai na use toh aaj hume uthana pada aur yeh mahashay uth hi nai rahe the. Aapko pata hai hamara toh dam nikal gayya isse uthate uthate. Aur toh aur usne hamare mooh pe takiya bhi pheka ( What happen jiji was this monkey did not wake up this morning. Usually you are the one who wakes him up in the morning and today I had to wake him up and he did not budge. Do you know I was so tired waking him up. Moreover he also threw a pillow on me) she said with a pout.

Excuse me.. aur tumne jo jungle billi ki tarah mera haath kata uska kya?? Payal iski baton mein mat aana yeh sarasar jhooth bol rahi hai (and what about you?? You bit me like a wild cat on my hand. Payal dont listen to her she is lying)

Hawwww tumne mujhe jungli billi kaha?? (Did you just call me a wild cat??)

Haa kaha toh kya kar logi?? ( Yes I did what will you do??)

Abhi dikhati hoon mein kya kar sakti hoon (wait ill show you what I can do)

Before she could do something Payal said

Bas bhi karo tum dono. Bachoo ki tarah ladte rehte ho. Yeh mera sasural hai hamara ghar nai. (Enough you both; stop fighting like kids. This is not our house )

Thats when she realized where she was and looked around.

Everyone has an amused expression on their face except for that serpent Shyaam who was boiling with anger which did not go un-noticed by Karan, Khushi and Anjali

Anjali was trying her best to control her laugh..

Heyy Devimaiyaa. Hume maaf kar dijiye. (ohh God. Please forgive me.)

And thats it Anjali lost it and started laughing hilariously...

Khushiji aapko pata hai aap bohot cute ho.. (Do you know you are so cute) She went and hugged her and whispered in her ears

Aur hamare chotte ke liye bilkul perfect. Woh thode se pagal aur aap poori pagal (and perfect for my Arnav. He is a little mad and you are completely mad)

Khushi blushed hearing this

Everyone then went inside and were buzy talking with Karan and Khushi was waiting for the person she was longing to see..

Anjali understood and whispered saying

Aap jisse dhoondh rahi hai who apne kamre mein hai.( the person your searching is in his room)

Par dii hum jayye kaise?? Yaha toh sab hai.. (but dii how will I go?? There is everyone here)

Khushiji aap please jaake chotte ko bula lijiye (Khushiji please go and call arnav)

Jii Anjaliji (Yes Anjaliji)

Without waiting even for a second she left.

As soon as she entered a strong hand grabbed her and pinned her to the door..

Their eyes met and both were lost into each other..

Kitni der laga dii tumne aane mein Khushi Kumari Gupta.. You know I hate to wait (You took so long to come Khushi Kumari Gupta.)

Toh aap niche kyun nai aaye?? Hum bhi toh aaphi ka intezaar kar rahe the (Then why dint you come down?? I was also waiting for you)

Arnav smirked and thats when she realized what she said and covered her mouth with her hand with her big round eyes thinking

Heyy Devimaiyaa yeh humne kya bol diya ab toh hum pakka gayye (ohh god why did I say that now im totally gone)

Arnav comes near her and said huskily

Achha toh Khushi Kumari Gupta mera intezaar kar rahi thi.. interesting..(Oh so Khushi Kumari Gupta was waiting for me. Interesting)

Nai nai ha.. ha.. hamam..mma..rrra wohh.. wohh.. ma.. matlab nai tha.. (no no i..i.. I di.. di.. did not mean)

Toh kya matlab tha Khushi??(Then what did you mean??)

He said coming more closer..

Khushi could feel his breaths on her lips.

She closed her eyes knowing whats coming next but instead he kissed on her forehead saying

Mein aisa kuch nai karunga Khushi jisme tum comfortable nahi ho. I promise (I will not do anything that you are not comfortable with)

She opened her eyes and saw all the love in his eyes which was reserved only for HER

She could not look into his eyes anymore so she just hugged him saying..

Hum bhi aapse bohot pyaar karte hai Arnavji (I love you too Arnavji)

He smiled saying

I know

Well my dear readers.

Where are you all??

Last update was not so interesting I guess. "POUT"

Anyways the story is gonna take a drastic turn after lets say a lot more chapters..

There will be a surprise for all of you. The separation track yes that is what I'm talking about..

Definitely not a pleasant one but ya an unexpected one.

Please readers let me know how do you like the story so far.

I wont say there will be no boring chapters but I assure you that our Arshi moments will still continue..

Thanx a ton for all your votes readers..

Please please keep voting and commenting.

Don't stop voting.

Silent readers vote hi kar do yrr....

Tum Bin Jiya Jayye Kaiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें