Chapter 30

Girls girls girls mein sirf 2 dino ke liye jaa raha hu 2 saalo ke liye nai jo tum dono itna saara khana pack kar rahi ho. Aur by the way agar tum dono ko pata na ho toh let me enlighten you ki waha khana milta hai. Bhookha nai marne wala mein.(Girls girls girls im just going for 2 days not for 2 years that you are packing so much food. And by the way if you do not know let me enlighten you that I will get food there and will not starve.) Karan said frustrated with Khushi and Payal who were stuffing his bag with all sorts of food.

Chup raho bandar. Ek aur shabh mooh se nikala toh tumhe bhi pack kardungi aur khai mein phek aaungi (Shut up you monkey. One more word and ill pack you up and throw you in a ditch) Khushi spat back

Kya tu mujhe khai mein gira degi?? Heyy Mishty ki Devimaiyaa please mujhe aapki loving daughter ke wrath se bacha lo. Mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai (What you will throw me in a ditch?? Ohh Mishtys god please save me from your loving daughters wrath) Karan said dramatically to which both Payal and Khushi rolled their eyes.

And then all of a sudden Khushi started crying loudly..

Payal and Karan panicked.

Mishty/Khushi kya hua?? Ro kyun rahi ho?? (What happen Khushi why are you crying??)Payal and Karan asked together..

Karan ja raha hai jiji.(Karan is leaving jiji) Khushi said crying again.

Both of them rolled their eyes..

Mishty sirf do dino ke liye jaa raha hu na phir aa jaunga wapis. Tum ro kyun rahi ho yrr(Mishty im just going for 2 days and ill be back. Why are you crying??) Karan said wiping her tears.

Do.. doo dino mein hamari sagai hai. Tum wapis nai aaye toh?? Tumhe kaam aa gayya toh?? Ill miss you na. Tumne promise kiya tha mujhe tum meri shaadi ki koi b rasam miss nai karoge na(My engagement is in two days. What if you dont come back?? What if you get stuck up with some work. Ill miss you. You promised me you will not miss any of my marriage functions) Khushi said sniffing.

Khushi Karan aa jayega wapis tumhari sagai ke din. Nahi miss karega tumhari shaadi ki koi b rasam. Isiliye sagai shaam ko rakhi hai na taki who aa sake. (Khushi Karan will come back for your engagement. He will not miss any functions. That is the reason why the engagement is in the evening right.) Payal said trying to make her understand but well Khushi is Khushi.

Karan scratched his head not knowing how to pacify her when an idea struck him.

He went to Khushi and stated tickling her and she started laughing Payal too joined him and everyone started laughing.

They stopped after a while laughing hard lying on the bed.

Karan promise tum aaoge na(Karan promise you will come right) Khushi who was inbetween Payal and Karan asked pouting.

Haa meri maa aa jaunga(Yes my mom I will come) Karan said joining his hands.

Ok chalo packing ho gayyi. Ab mein ready ho jata hu 2 ghante mein nikalna hai mujhe.(ok I am done with my packing. Let me go get ready. I have to leave in 2 hours) Karan said getting up.

In the evening..

Karan touched Everyones feet and hugged Khushi and Payal and was going to step outside when Someone bumped at him and was about to fall when he caught her..

Yes it was none other than Anjali..

Anjali had her eyes closed fearing the fall and when she did not she opened her eyes and both were lost in each others eyes..

Tum Bin Jiya Jayye Kaiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें