Chapter 18

Heyy Devimiyaa hum aapko batana bhool gayye Arnavji. Humne Amanji se kal hi baat ki hi. Hame laga ki shayad Amanji bhi hamari madad kar sakte hai isiliye.. ( Ohh lord I forgot to tell you I Had informed him thinking he might be of some help) Khushi said saving Anjali. She understood there was something inbetween Anjali and Aman so she tried to save Anjali like she did the other day.

Anjali and Aman both thanked her through their eyes and Khushi smiled.

I think you all should observe him first and then think about your plan. Especially you Miss Raizada since you are his wife right now. You might get a clue.

Brilliant idea Amanji. Thank god aapke dimag mein yeh idea aaya warna yaha pe kuch log apna dimag ghar pe hi chod ke aye hai. ( Thank god Aman you gave us this idea As here some people have forgotten their brains at home) Anjali said glaring angrily at Arnav and Karan.

They both gulped and Khushi, Payal and Aman were trying the best to suppress their smiles

Well Khushi could take it no longer and she burst of laughing making everyone else including Anjali (except Karan and Arnav who were glaring at all of them) laugh too.

Enough. Everyone leave right now Arnav said angrily when they did not stop laughing even after 10 minutes..

They all were leaving when he said again

Khushi tum nahi.( Khushi not you) I want to talk to you. Its important. And Aman dont you dare come into my cabin without knocking the door

Yes.. Yes ASR Aman left hurridly

Ooooooo Important. Everyone hooted while Khushi blushed and my Arnie was irritated.

Aisi bhi kya important baat hai chotte hume bhi bateiye. ( What is soo important Arnav tell us too) Anjali said giggling

Arnav did not know what to answer.

Dii actually wohh..

And she started laughing again making Khushi go red.

Dii Arnav said glaring at his dii who he knew was teasing him..

Ok byee. Kar lo apni IMPORTANT baat ( Finish with your IMPORTANT work) Anjali said stressing on the word important and left laughing with others.

Khushi then started laughing again.

Arnav came closer to her and instantly her laughter died out and she blushed..

Bohot hasi aa rahi hai?? ( you want to laugh??) Arnav said huskily.

Ab haso (Laugh now) He said coming soo close that she could feel his hot breaths on her lips.

The DHAK DHAK started again. Her breaths became heavy.

Can I Khushi?? Arnav asked her ever so softly that she instantly melted and just nodded too shy to speak.

And then he did what was left incomplete on the Diwali night. He KISSED Her..

And to his surprise she too responded with equal passion. He understood that if he would have kissed her on that night she would have confessed her fellings and he knew like everytime he would have insulted her and hurt her more. But now things had changed and he was happy that she was all HIS now.. Though not completely. (Aree shaadi nai hui na. Kya confuse ho rahe ho??)

They both stopped as they became breathless. As soon as Khushi realized what happen she blushed too hard and hid herself in his chest.

He smiled and confessed

I love you Khushi Kissing her on her hair.

Crap se bhi zyada crap tha I know.

Ok I confess mere dimag mein aur koi idea nai tha.

It is too childish. But maaf kar do.

Iss baar toh joote bhi chalenge.

Maar do hum kuch nai bolenge. *Pout*

Keep loving and voting and commenting readers.

Thank you for all your love lovelies

BarbiePari aka Dhriti.

Tum Bin Jiya Jayye Kaiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें