Chapter 40

Haldi was suppose to take place in their respective houses but MY ARNIE was not ready for it so finally they decided to keep it at Jannat (Khushis house)

Arshi were sitting opposite to each other with smile on their faces. (Both wearing same costumes as in the show)

Arnav was mesmerized as usual looking at his Lady love and Khushi was blushing coz of him.

Garima applied Haldi to Khushi first and kissed her forehead conveying that she will miss her bitiya too much. The mother Daughter had tears in their eyes.

Ohoo meri beautiful Massi ab aap dono yaha nadiya mat baha dena mujhe swimming nai aati.. (Ohoo my Beautiful Aunt both of you dont start your waterworks I cannot swim) Karan said winking at Garima.

Chup kar Badmash. Yeh toh Khushi ke aasoon hai(Shut up. Thus is tears of happiness) Garima said wiping her tears.

Kya?? Mishty ke aasoon?? Massi ab Mishty ke aasoon aapki aakhon mein kaise aa sakte hai?? Aap dono ko koi jadu wadu aata hai kya?? Mujhe bhi batao. Mein bhi phir aapke pyaare Damaad ki aakho mein KHUSHI ke aansoon transfer kar deta hoon.. (What?? Mishtys tears?? How can Mishtys tears be in your eyes?? You both know some magic? Teach me too. Then even I will transfer Khushis tears in your loving son-In-Laws eyes) Karan said and laughed out loud.

Bandar tu zyada Chabad Chabad mat kar. Huhh ullu..(You monkey stop your stupid chatter.)

Everyone else started applying Haldi on Khushi who was smiling brightly seeing which Arnav too had a huge smile on his face..

Anjali comes in just applies a little bit haldi on him thinking he might not like it..

Dii mujhe bhi Khushi jaise Haldi lagao na(Dii apply Haldi like they are applying to Khushi)

Everyone were shocked and were looking at him surprised except Karan who was smiling.

Chotte aap Haldi lagayenge??(Chotte you will apply haldi??) Anjali asked getting happy.

Haa Dii whats the problem??

Kuch nai(Nothing) Anjali said smiling and applied haldi on him properly.

Everyone else then started appling Haldi on him.

After everyone were done applying haldi they were all ready for lunch.

Khushi bitiya jao aur naha ke aao aur tab tak hum khana lagavat hai(Khushi go and have a bath and come till then I will get the food ready) Buaji said.

And ASR tum bhi guest room use kar sakte ho you know..(And ASR you too can use the guest room you know) Karan said smiling..

Khushi entered her room and was just about to enter the bathroom when Arnav grabbed her hand and she crashed on his chest and they had an eye lock session..

Arnavji aap.. aap..(Arnavji You.. You..)

Your looking Beautiful Khushi. Do you know you make me fall in love with you more everyday. He said huskily kissed her forehead lovingly.

Khushi blushed and hugged him.

Wese Jaan sab ne tumhe haldi laga di lekin meine nahi lagayi.(By The Way Jaan everyone applied haldi to you except me) Saying this he rubbed his right cheek on her right one. Khushis eyes got wide at this. He then did the same with her left cheek. He then looked at her trembling lips and captured them kissing them slowly and softly.

They parted after a few minutes and Khushi smiled looking at him..

Kya hua Jaan aise kya dekh rahi ho??(What happen Jaan what are you looking at??)

Aap kitne badal gayye hai Arnavji.(You have changed soo much Arnavji)

Jaan tum ho na meri zindagi mein toh ASR ko Arnav ban na hi tha.(Jaan you are in my life so ASR had to be Arnav) He said smiling at her.

Ab jaiye aur hume bhi taiyaar hone dijiye.(Ok now go and let me also get ready)

Khushi came out wearing a simple yet elegant red colour dress which Arnav had gifter her few days back.

Just at the same time Arnav comes out of the Guest room.

He forwards his hand toward Khushi and she places her hand on his smiling.

Your looking very pretty Jaan. Khushi smiled wide at this compliment and both walked down hand in hand.

Everyone were awwwed seeing them so happy together and prayed that they would always be together.

They all had their lunch with the usual Karan-Khushi banter and teasing Arshi.

Next day was a big day. Their marriage. They were all exited so retiered to their respective houses for tomorrow.

Heyy Lovely Readers

Thank You for all your love.

But please please atleast vote. I expect few comments too but for now Atleast vote kar do yrr.

Short Part I know but next chapter is The Marriage.

So next chapter is my Maha update.

Till then enjoy your day readers

Love,

BarbiePari aka Dhriti

Tum Bin Jiya Jayye Kaiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें