Chapter 25

Everyone were deciding about the functions when Karan spoke out.

Aap log jo bhi functions karlo par Mishty ki shaadi ki poori responsibility meri. Aur Garima massi aur buaji aap na nahi kahengi. (You all can decide all the functions but I am taking the responsibily of Khushis marriage. And Garima aunty and buaji you will not say no)

Par Karan beta..( But son)

Massiji aapko mujhpe bharosa nai hai kya?? Aap beta bhi bolti hai aur phir mana bhi karti hai. Not fair. (Dont you trust me Aunty. On one side you caal me as your son and on the other side you deny me. Not fair) Karan said pouting.

Anjali just looked at him and got lost. She was just smiling.

Achaa theek hai bas tum hi karna sab kuch. Ab khush?? (Ok fine you can do everything. Happy??) Garima said in tears..

Ab dekhna Karan tumse toh mein itne kharche karvaungi itne kharche karvaungi ki poocho mat kitne karvaungi. (Now see ill make you spend soo much money..) Khushi said exitedly

Haa haa karvalena wese bhi Mishty saare tumhare aur Payal ke hi toh hai. (Yes Khushi you can. Anyways everything is your right??) Karan said smiling.

Arnav was just wanting to talk to Khushi but here she was not even looking at him. Frustrated he left from there. As soon as Khushi saw him leaving she too left behind him knowing he was angry.

Arnavji Khushi said coming in.

Aree Arnavji kaha gayye??(Where did Arnav go?) As soon as she was about to leave a hand grabbed her and pinner her to the wall.

Arnavji.. hum.. hum.. aap.. aap.. hi.. ( Arnav I was loo. For you..) Khushi was not able to complete as Arnav kissed her showing he was angry in that kiss.

They came out of the kiss and Arnav just turned his face to the other side..

Arnavji gussa hai aap humse??(Are you angry on me??) Khushi said

Arnav did not reply.

Par Arnavji sab neeche hamari shaadi ki hi toh yojana kar rahe the..

Yo what??

Yojana matlab matlab haa wohh jo taiyaari karte hai na..

You mean Planning??

Haa haa wahi ( Yes yes that only)

So what Khushi?? Uska matlab yeh nai hai ki tum mujhe ignore karo. (That does not mean you ignore me)

Hawww humne kab ignore kiya aapko?? Hum bhi toh sab ke saath.. (When did I ignore you? I was also..

Forget it Khushi. Jao neeche sab tumhara wait kar rahe honge.(Go down everyone must be waiting for you.) Arnav said angrily.

Arnavji aap gussa kyun ho rahe hai. Aap hamesha hi aisa karte hai bina baat ke humpe gussa ho jate hai.(Arnav why are you getting angry. You always do this. Get angry on me for no reason) Khushi said almost in tears.

That was the last thing Arnav wanted for her to cry that too today.

Khushi. Har baat pe tum rone kyun lagti ho?? You know I cant see you in tears jaan (Why do you cry for every little thing??) Arnav said hugging her.

Khushi immediately came out of the hug and looked at him wide eyed when he addressed her as Jaan.

Kya.. kya kaha aapne?? (What did you say??)

Kya kaha Jaan?? (What did I say love??) Arnav teased her knowing what she was talking about.

Aapne hume abhi Jaa.. jaan bulaya??(You called me lo..Love..??)

Nahi Khushi meine toh meri office mein jaanvi hai na usse jaan bulaya. (no Khushi I have an employee called Jhanvi. I called her love.) Arnav said getting irritated now.

What the Khushi exclaimed..

Ofcourse tumhe jaan bulaya Khushi. Was that even a question to ask?? (Ofcourse I called you love Khushi)

Haa par aapne kabhi.. (No but you never..)

Khushi agar tumhe achha nai laga toh bata do. Mein nahi bulaunga ab se tumhe jaan. (Khushi if you did not like it then I will not call you love anymore)

Nahi nahi hume toh bohot achha laga jab aapne (No no I loved it when you..)

Khushis eyes went wide realizing what she just said.. and my Arnie just smirked.

Toh Khushi Kumari Gupta Would be Singh Raizada mein tumhe ab jaan hi bulaunga. (So Khushi Kumari Gupta Would be Singh Raizada I will call you love from now on) Arnav said coming closer to her.

Khushi just blushed and Arnav stole one more kiss

Anjali was soo happy that she wanted to make Something sweet for everyone..

She was not able to reach the sugar bottle as it was kept a little above.

She was trying to get it just then a hand grabbed it for her and she turned to see who it was. As soon as she turned she banged into Karan and both were lost into each others eyes.

Kyun Badalon Ki Gali

Chand Hairan Hai Kya Pata

Armaano Ke Sab Iraade

Pareshan Hain Kyun Bhala

They both broke the eye lock and Anjali was blushing..

Umm wohh actually mujhe umm.. umm.. Haa haa pani pani chahiye tha.. (Actually I wanted some water) Karan said not meeting her eye.

Umm karanji.. Anjali called him when he was about to leave..

Ji Anjaliji boliye na kya hua?? (Yes Anjali what happen??) He said coming a little closer to her.

Wohh thank you.

Thank you??

Haa wohh aapne Khushiji ke shaadi ki responsibility le li toh.. (You took the responsibility of Khushis marriage..)

Anjaliji meine appse tab bhi kaha tha ki Mishty aur Payal ke alawa mera aur koi nai hai. Im doing it for my sefish reasons. (Anjali I already told you I have only Khushi. Im doing it for my sefish reasons.)

Selfish reasons??

Haa. I want to always see my Mishty smiling. Itna toh kar hi sakta hu uske liye.. (I can do that for her)

When Anjali heard that she immediately hugged Karan thinking how much he loved Khushi.

Karan was shocked for a second but unknowingly his hand too went around her hugging her.

Kyun Badalon Ki Gali

Chand Hairan Hai Kya Pata

Armaano Ke Sab Iraade

Pareshan Hain Kyun Bhala

AS soon as Anjali realized what happend she came out of the hug and looked here and there.

Sorry Both said together..

Friends? Karan said forwording his hand..

Friends Anjali said sliding her hand into his..

Disappointed Ya Exited??

Well I had Already said Majority wins.

Mere Case mein Zyada Majority thi nai but jitni bhi thi une yeh chahiye tha so there it is.

Come On Readers Comment karo. I really love to hear from all of you,

Keep Voting And Commenting readers.

Love,

BarbiePari aka Dhriti

Tum Bin Jiya Jayye Kaiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें