Chapter 1 :

*Beep Beep Beep* the sound of the pounding alarm clock beeped from the distance of my sleep. My eyes twitched a little, I opened my eyes softly, and lightly rubbed my left eye with my hand. I looked at the alarm clock and it is already 8:30. " mnn... Morning time already?" I sit up in bed stretching my arms yawning. "Raven will get really mad if you bring Terra here!!" I can hear Cyborg shouting at Beastboy across from the living room. "What does that mean?! Raven can't tell me who to date!! Besides it haves nothing to do with her." What in the world is BeastBoy and Cyborg are going on about this time. I was so curious that I removed myself from bed, walked towards the door, opened it, and headed my way to the living room to where the commotion are at. What in the world does he mean that Terra is here?! Well I don't care as she doesn't change BeastBoy mind about taking me to the movies. Even though I can't wait to to go to the movies with BeastBoy, I know that he asked me out to the movies last week , but am I just some sort replacement for Terra?  Nahhh! Even though... I just really like hanging out with BeastBoy it makes my heart feel warmth and happiness that I never felt before. Once I made it to the living room I see Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Silkie, BeastBoy, and Ugh!! Terra Well I don't care as long as she doesn't be in my way. "Goodmorning Raven." Starfire walked up towards me and embraced me into a tight hug smiling. Why does Starfire looks so happy just by hugging me? "Umm ok." I slowly removed Starfire away from me and sigh in relief because people hugging me feels so awkward. I glanced at BeastBoy that is all over Terra being so lovey dovey with each other. I sigh in fustration knowing that my love for BeastBoy is so one sided and one sided relationship sucks. Terra eyes met mine, she smiled at me from the distance, and poked  out her tongue trying to mock me. Who the hell do she think she is?! Trying to rub the fact that BeastBoy still loves her after for what she have done to him  in the past. "Raven you are glaring at Terra? Did she do something wrong?"
Heck yeah she did, only if she wasn't here, BeastBoy will have been mine, but I know very well that isn't going to happen. Starfire was really confused wondering what is happening between Terra, BeastBoy, and I. I had avoided eye contact as soon as Starfire said something like that. "It's nothing I am going back to my room." I had walked out the living room stumping my feet onto the ground angrily by the fact that BeastBoy didn't even say Hi or anything to me... It makes me feel so alone, that I am not worth his time, and I don't want to feel alone again. Once I made it into my room, I slumped onto the ground crying, and every mixed emotion that I feel is for BeastBoy. I want to feel his love for me....But no matter how many times I tried my best for him to notice me, but instead he sees Terra.  What does Terra haves that I don't ?"I need to take a shower." I stand up from the ground and contain my feelings into order  and just remove the feelings I have for BeastBoy. I stepped inside the bathroom, stripped my clothes off, and walked into the shower.  After 15mins of showering, I slowly got out of the bathroom, I grabbed my pair of clothes and shoes, and change into the outfit. I sat on my bed and wondering that if I have the qualities that Terra haves then maybe BeastBoy will love me. "Raven may I come in?" Starfire knocked on the door 3 times. "Sure." I looked at the door where Starfire was on the other side of the door, Starfire entered in my room and sat beside me on my bed.
"Why are you sitting next to me?" Out of nowhere Starfire gripped my hand and turned around blushing trying to avoid eye contact with me as she begin humming to herself. "Listen Starfire, I don't swing that way." I looked at her blushing trying to figure out what in the world is going on inside her head. 

"Uhh

"Uhh... No, I have Robin." She giggled at me wondering why I even said that. "How dense are you?" I can't believe that I have to put up with this every day. Wait.... Back it up . "Didn't you just say that you and Robin are a couple?!" I was so surprised not even know what to say because I never knew that those two will date out of all people. "How dense are you Raven?" Starfire eyes suddenly met mines. I am not dense... This is totally coming from the wrong person. "I'm not dense." I rolled my eyes at her and crossed my arms because she is the one that is thick headed. "No matter how many times you tried to hide that the fact that you have feelings for BeastBoy.... If you never tell him, he would never realized you nor do the thinking of you." I was caught off guard by hearing those kind words coming from Starfire so I smiled gently but deep,down I know I was sad. "It isn't easy as it looks Starfire." My eyes wondered to another direction, just staring off into space, just thinking about BeastBoy hurts, and I never felt any of these emotions that  I never felt before.
"That's what you think, but it isn't hard as you think, you can't always try to hide the fact that you care for BeastBoy." Starfire stand up and left me in my room all alone with those last parting words. If I tell him? Even if I did... He wouldn't accept my feelings anyway because he chooses Terra over me. "I'm going for a walk and hopefully it relieved the stress for what I feel for him." I grabbed my Mp3 player, including my earphones, I opened my window door, and fly out of the window where my room was at in the tower.I fly to Jump City and landed on the park ground. I put my earphones in my ear and I just turn a random instrumental song on my Mp3 player where I just write songs in my head and i just go with the flow. And I started singing to the song  that is in my ear. "When I was with you all along, you act like that I was your love, you even gave your attention to me....   So I cry...  I can't even believe that I had gave in...plus I even fell for you.... I bet you never even had No feelings for me too...No one can save me from this toxic love... Loving you too much is driving me insane!! I need your love!! Even though that they won't come! So I cry and cry just to have you by my side but I can't since she had taken you from me.... Every time you look at me... I am not the one you seek." So I sing and sing and every moment of singing I thought about this unhealthy one sided relationship of BeastBoy just tear me down inside. I really want BeastBoy so bad to the point that I would die for him. *Clap clap clap* I noticed that I was surrounded by lots of people clapping. This is so embarrassing... I never sang in front of lots of people... I thought that I would be alone. "Um excuse me?!"

A boy with with beautiful red, spiky, short hair glimmered through the sun, he was so handsome that he had caught my eye. He haves this bad boy attitude about him, he is just leaning against the fence just staring at me... Wow I never seen a person with their hair a natural bright red color, I stared back into his eyes, his eyes were beautiful as well, that what makes me drawn into him.

"Hey isn't that Takumi the guitarist from this punk band The Fallen?" A random girl said as she screamed in happiness

"Hey isn't that Takumi the guitarist from this punk band The Fallen?" A random girl said as she screamed in happiness. "Oh my god!! That is Takumi! I love you Takumi!!" I look at the girls and realizes that he was Takumi. That band is the number 1 punk band and I love them myself. "You see our lead singer Meira had left the band last week, it was really hard to find another lead singer to fit the description of Meira, but I found you now, and you sound way better than Meira." Takumi walked up to me and smiled. "What are you getting with this?" I hope he doesn't want me to be in his band because if I did, I would have to leave my friends behind. "I want you to be in our band Raven." Takumi winked his eyes at me waiting for his answer. "How did you know my name?" That was a dumb question to ask. "Everyone knows you, wow you look real beautiful in person, since you are a hero and everything, you will attract lots of fans loving our band even more." Takumi walked around me so I had backed up a little to have some space. Takumi gave me their band card where all their contact information on there. "You have 3 days to decide." Takumi walked away waving me goodbye leaving me in shocked while everyone looked at me in awe as if they are in love . "Good luck Raven." One of the girls smiled at me. "Thank you." I pressed the card that Takumi gave me to my chest and smile. Will BeastBoy notice me if I became a part of his favorite band? I don't know maybe. If so yayyy!!