Chapter 2

I fly back to the titans tower with the card in my hand smiling. Once the elevator took me up to the main tower, I walked inside the living room trying to find BeastBoy but BeastBoy and Terra are nowhere to be found. Starfire walk towards me with her head down on the ground feeling guilty for some reason. "Where's BeastBoy?" I asked not knowing why would he left me when he promised that he would take me to the movies. "He didn't tell you? Him and Terra are out on a date.." Cyborg cocked his head to the side confused. "I'm sorry Raven... I couldn't do anything about it." Starfire looks so depressed, she is really a good friend to me. "B-but we had a promise with each other... And he ditch me for Terra.. Why? " my knees fell onto the floor. I don't know what to even think right now. Terra ruins everything.... I wanted to hang out with BeastBoy "You can call him if you want..." Starfire bent down onto the floor where I was at and leaned her head on my shoulder. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dial BeastBoy number. "What's up Raven?" BeastBoy picked up the phone. "Why are you out with Terra?!" No... That isn't what I was about to say... I didn't want  to yell at him either but I couldn't help but feeling angry at him. "You don't tell me who I can't hang out Raven... It is getting really annoying." I sigh in stress when he said that... I was really looking forward to the movies with him too. "Forget it, enjoy your date." I hang up the phone angry yet sad because it proves that he loves Terra more than he ever love me. "Starfire are you ready?" Robin entered the living room all dressed up. Wow Robin really outdone himself just to go on a date with Starfire. I smiled gently at them as I stand up from the ground. "What's that in your hand?" Starfire seen The Fallen card what Takumi gave me. "Oh this, I forgot I had it, Takumi wanted me to be the lead singer in The Fallen, so he gave me their contact information." Starfire like The Fallen also since I was the one who got her into the band. "Oh wow really?" Robin was shocked not knowing that i can sing. "Raven why you never mentioned this?! Like OMG!!" Starfire eyes sparkled in excitement. "So what did you say?!" Starfire got closer to me. What the heck is her problem, I know that I love the band but I'm not crazy for it. "Well I'm not deciding yet until the next three days." I took a step back from Starfire. "SAY WHAT!! how could you Raven! I would have said yes from the start."  Starfire sigh on disappointment as Tears started rolling down from her eyes. "Drama queen." I rolled my eyes at her and crossed my arms. "Starfire come on, you are creeping Raven out!" Robin pulled on Starfire arm and removed her away from me dragging her out of the living room to their date.  "What do you mean creepy?! Raven is already creepy though" Starfire pouted. "Sorry for being so creepy!!" Man she pisses me off but she really is a good person to rely on and that is why she is my friend."Noo! Raven you better sing too, follow your dream, and you will be really happy it's better than being in love with BeastBoy that makes you feel depressed." Those were Starfire last words before they left out the tower.

Starfire. P.O.V.

"Sigh... I only want the best for Raven instead she can be happy instead of thinking about BeastBoy all the time, don't you think?" I removed Robin gripped away from me.  "Yeah I know." Robin sigh. "But that is for Raven to figure out."  I smiled at Robin when he said that. I noticed that Cyborg was here listening to our conversation.

"Oh wow

"Oh wow... I never thought that Raven loved BeastBoy like that... BeastBoy that's a huge surprise.  Cyborg smiled not knowing what to say. "Plus the fact is that BeastBoy doesn't even try to talk to Raven, Raven must be really lonely." Robin looked to the ground tired. "Yeah..." Thinking about the fact of BeastBoy ditching Raven like that boils my blood in anger.

TAKUMI. PO.V.

"I'm back guys." I had sit on the living room couch because looking for lead singers was hard an tiring since Meira had left. "Where have you been Takumi?" Ray looked at me in anger. "Jeez Ray, I was out trying to find lead singer." Man Ray is a troublesome guy to deal with every since Meira left, its probably because he haves feelings for Meira.... Ha yeah right! I am talking about cold- hearted Ray. "Did you find anyone?" His expression calm ad he looks at me waiting for my answer. "Yep and Raven sings better than Meira." I smiled remembering when she was singing. Raven expression looked so sad and lonely there is a  mysterious aura  about her and that made me drawn me closer to her.  "Wait?! Which Raven are you exactly talking about here?!" Ray was shocked knowing which Raven I was talking about. "Good question my boy, the girl from the titans, if we have her, our fans will grow bigger than before." Having Raven wouldn't even sound bad, more fans, more popularity too. "Oh man... I never knew that she can sing. Well that's great Takumi!" That's the first time Ray had praised me, man being praised for th first time is so awkward especially by Ray. "I'll let Riley and Ian know then. "Yeah, I'm going to take a nap." I closed my eyes because I was really sleepy and I slowly passed out on the couch.

Raven P.O.V.

Every one is gone out on their dates .....  Robin and Starfire makes a cute couple and Cyborg and Bumblebee is just perfect for each other...Man so lucky for them only if I can have something like that. Some one to love me and tell me how valuable I am. Maybe I should join that band. Just as I was thinking about that Terra and BeastBoy entered the living room holding each other hands. Gross. I glared at them intensely not liking BeastBoy and Terra being together.
"Man that movie was so cool!!" Did Terra just said movie?! I'm so gonna kill BeastBoy for this. "Wow why are you crying Raven?"
BeastBoy looks at me confused wondering why I am even crying. I hate crying.... Especially in front of BeastBoy.  "I-it's nothing... Someone like you wouldn't care anyway." I wiped the tears from my eyes because I hate him seeing me miserable like this. "Is it because of me?" BeastBoy leaned  his head down in guilt. I sigh as I looked at Terra and she is just over there smiling as if this is funny. "Yeah it is..and it is my fault too." Even though I just wiped my tears away, my tears began to form up again. "What do you think of me BeastBoy?" Why did I even asked that dumb question to him knowing how dense he is to him but if it was Terra he wouldn't even hesitate to even do stuff for her, and I know very well that he is crazy in love with her. "You're my friend Raven... What do you mean?" Of course I am just a friend to him and just hearing him say that even hurts more. "Don't be dumb BeastBoy... Is Terra more important than me?" My eyes wavered in sadness because I know very well that he will never look my way not even one time. I stared at BeastBoy waiting for him to reply. "Raven....Why are you acting like this all of a sudden...?" BeastBoy looked at me confused. "If I were truly your friend you wouldn't forget our promise you made with me but you don't even think of me at all."  I crossed my arms and looked at BeastBoy in a bitter expression. Man I can't even believe I fell for him out of all people. "What do you want from me Raven?!" BeastBoy yelled at me as if I was the one who did something wrong. "What does Terra have that I don't?" Wait... Did I really just said something like that to him... Man from BeastBoy from point of view I sound really jealous even though I am. "Raven cut it out! Just be happy for me for once... That's all I ever wanted." I rolled my eyes at BeastBoy. "Whatever... Just leave me alone okay?" A huge lump formed in my throat... Even though I am about to cry again but I can't not now please. BeastBoy walks out the living room leaving me and Terra by ourselves. "If BeastBoy doesn't want you... Then don't force him to be with you besides he's mine now and 2 different people from different worlds does not collide together." Terra waved goodbye and left me all alone in this dark cold empty tower by myself.