Chapter 5

"Anyways why is Raven here?" Allen crossed his arms frowning not knowing what is going on. "Well she's apart of our band now." Takumi says, "Raven really sings beautifully. "Oh really now?" Allen looks at me and smile," welcome to the band Raven. We have a concert next week. Are you sure you're ready for this?" "Yeah I'm sure." I smiled at Takumi and Ray. "Great. Let's go to the studio and we'll introduce you to the others. " Takumi says.

30 minutes later, we arrived at the studio. "Hey guys we are here." Takumi, Ray, and Allen had escorted me into the studio to meet the rest of the The Fallen band members. In The Fallen their are 5 members . Takumi, Ray, Allen, Kai, and Leo. And now me. That makes 6. "Oh what's up guys. And our lovely Raven." Leo walked up to me, he grabbed my hand, and kissed it gently. I blushed in embarrassment. These guys are so warm and lively. I could get really along with Takumi and the rest. I mean Starfire, Robin, Cyborg, and Beastboy are lively but me and Beastboy aren't the same anymore. His head is so full of Terra....He won't even pay attention to me anymore. I smiled at them. "It is a pleasure to meet you all." I say. "Thanks you too, Raven." Kai winked at me. "Well let's see what you got Raven." Allen said.

By the blink of a eye, the day was already over with. They pretty much like my voice but I'd never considered singing a talent . Until today. I love writing songs but I'd never song them also. Especially in front of people. Oh God!! What am I going to do when I am on stage?! But every song that I sing i think of Beastboy. Does he really have this huge impact on my life? Maybe. Normal girls would already be over a rejection and want that person to be happy. But why am I not? Is this feeling is what they called jealousy? Probably so. But then again I'm nowhere near normal. I exited the studio. Someone had caught my hand and pulled me back. I tuned around and I see Ray. "Do you need a lift home?" Ray let my hand go. "No I can walk." I said, "but thank you for asking though. "Dont be like that. It's 10pm. I can't let a beautiful young lady walk on her own like that. What if you be In danger?" He's worried about me? "Okay, I appreciate that." That's so nice of him. "No problem," he smiled as he lead me to his car. He opened the car door for me to let me in. I got in the car and Ray close the door after me. Ray got in the car also. While Ray is driving me home. "Raven?" When he called out my name I looked at him. "Yeah?" I answered. "You looked very pretty today, that's all I had to say." What in the world. I thought he had to say something important. "Thanks you're not that bad looking either. " when I said that Ray started to laugh loudly. "Haha! Really not that bad looking? That's not much of a compliment, Raven." He said. "I'm sorry I'm not really good with compliments. " I frown. "Don't worry about it. You can just be yourself around us even if it's uncomfortable. " Ray said to me. "Yeah thanks I will." Talking to Ray felt pretty good. It makes me feel so warm inside. "You can stop the car right here, this is where I stay. " Ray did what I told him. He park the car in front of my home. We both got out of the car. "Thanks for everything. " I walked up to Ray and embraced Ray. Ray smiled and embrace me back, "No problem." I let go and waved goodbye to Ray. Ray waved goodbye back and drove off. I walked inside the Tower into the livingroom .
"Hm? None of them are home yet? Strange" It is already 10pm already.  They are probably out on their dates. Every one haves someone that they love and I'm stuck .....here....Alone.
"Oh my God, being with you was so much fun,  Beastboy." Well speak of the devil. Beastboy and Terra are holding hands as they walked in the direction I am at. "Welcome home, Beastboy. " I faked a smile at him. "Oh....Thanks. Goodbye Terra." Beastboy said to Terra as she left. Now it's just us two.....All alone. I blushed and rubbed my arm in embarrassment.  "Hey -." "Not now Raven I'm busy." Beastboy cutted me off. "With what? Your not even doing anything!" How can he do this to me? "Or am I not worthy of your time?" "You know what Raven?! I am so sick of you. You don't have control over my life so stay away from me!!" Beastboy said coldly. "But why? Aren't we friends?" My knees buckled as I felled down onto the floor.  "Not anymore." Those cold words sunked into my heart. Then.....I was crying in front of Beastboy.  "Why Terra answer me Beastboy?! Why her?!!!" I was sobbing loudly waiting for him to answer me. "Because Terra is  kind, caring,  she is normal! And I just can't see you like that, Raven." Beastboy rejected me.....But Why? I got up from the floor, "goodnight." I walked past him in despair.