Chapter 20

"Come on, let's go to lunch before we miss our last period of class," I nodded my head to Ray agreeing with him as he hold my hand and lead both of us inside the school building walking our way to the cafeteria. As soon as we entered the cafeteria, we immediately saw Beastboy and Terra are sitting together by themselves in the lunch table looking lovey- dovey with each other . I looked down in sadness once more again. "Hold on Raven, I'm going to set him straight," Ray rushed to the table in anger where Beastboy and Terra are sitting in. I looked one more time at Ray, his face was boiling in rage like he was about to murder Beastboy. " Ray!! STOP YOU CAN'T DEFEAT HIM!! YOU'LL BE THE ONLY ONE END UP GETTING HURT," Ray turned around to face me and he snickered by what I said, "Hmph, yeah right. I'm not going to loose to some animal."

Ray P.O.V.

I made my way to Beastboy table. "Yo, apologize for what you done to Raven now, or I'll make you say sorry. "Apologize to her for what?? Fuck off Ray!! I didn't do anything wrong!!," Beastboy stand up from his seat trying to yell at me. Man, he pisses me off. "DONT ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW, You had the nerve cheating on Raven for that ugly blond bitch. Because of you, Raven tried to commit Suicide!!! Now apologize to her!! If you're not going to take care of Raven, then Maybe I will," I gave them the absolute death glare because I'm going to beat him up to a pulp. "Oh no....Poor Raven......Beastboy doesn't even need Beastboy if he's going to even be that way," girl 1 whispered. "Oh damn, Beastboy sure got us fooled. Trying to play all nice and all," Boy 1 had said back to girl one. "Yeah, and I thought that Beastboy and Raven are going out," girl 2 was in denial. Everybody was in the cafeteria chattering and whispering badly about Beastboy. "I really don't care, Terra is the one for me, not Raven," Beastboy was talking coldly about Raven, let her die, her father Trigon will help her out and bring her back to life besides Raven knows better than to kill herself," Beastboy said foolishly as he said coldly to me and looking down on Raven. Wait???? Didn't Beastboy just said that Trigon is Raven dad. I looked back in surprise at Raven. Raven was crying loudly by Beastboy foul language to her. "How could you Beastboy......," Raven fell on her knees weeping like crazy. When Raven cry like that, it makes me want beat the shit out of Beastboy even more. I would been left and go kill Trigon for granting me new life....but after seeing Raven crying in despair puts me in guilt to.....And to be honest... I kind of thank Trigon for giving me this new life, without it I wouldn't have met Raven and my other friends plus I'm in a band where lots of people adore me. So thank you Trigon....For everything. "Say one more thing!! And I swear  I'll kick your ass!! I dare you too!!!," time to get in demon mode on him. "Hah!! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!! YOU'RE JUST A WEAK PUNY HUMAN. BUT OH WELL. SINCE YOU SUGGESTED. I TAKE YOU UP ON YOUR OFFER!!!!  GO AHEAD, YOU START FIRST!!  WITH YOUR FIRST LITTLE WEAK PUNCH!!! COME ON!! HIT ME!!!," man Beastboy needs to calm down. He thinks he all tough and mighty, just you fucking wait Beastboy. "NO!! RAY STOP YOU CAN'T BEAT BEASTBOY!!!," everyone in the crowd tried to not let me beat Beastboy. Even Raven, Starfire, Cyborg,Bumbleebee, Robin, Takumi, Kai, Allen, and even Leo. But nobody isn't going to stop me. Especially not this time. I'm going to wipe that stupid ass grin from Beastboy face. "Stop while you still have the chance okay?, you're nothing but weak," Beastboy look down on me as he gave me a cold glare as he began to  downgraded me. Agitated, I punched Beastboy really hard across his right cheek and i had him flying into the window wall which broke and had Beastboy flying to outside of the school campus. Everyone was in shocked by what I done to Beastboy. I flied my way outside and every one was in amaze even Raven that everybody followed me outside. Once Terra came flying outside, she rushed towards Beastboy Aid. "Asorus megion Tashi," I chant out those final words and I transformed into my demon form and I finally made my way Beastboy and Terra. And when  as I step outside, the sky began to darken like into the dark abyss of night. My eyes is tainted red just like this bloody moon and I'm looking down at these two worms in rage.

Beastboy was panting heavily as he made his way up from the ground

Beastboy was panting heavily as he made his way up from the ground. Beastboy hold his arm trying to restrain some of the bleeding that I caused on his arm and his head. Beastboy also coughed up blood as well.  I stepped in front of Beastboy. "Beastboy!!!," Terra was crying how hurt Beastboy was. "Go away, I don't want you getting hurt," fear was all over Beastboy scared by my appearance and my hell-crow. "My true name isn't Ray, this is the true me, the real me, my real name is Xiro," I stepped up closer to Beastboy but he backed away in fear. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!! YOU MONSTER!!," Terra stepped in front of me trying to take cover for Beastboy. "Ha~ Bitch make me," I laughed at Terra in a cocky way. Terra eyes glowed yellow as she Formed up 10 boulders around me. "Ha~ like you'll be enough to stop me," I snapped my fingers and made the boulders disappeared just like that. "Kick their ass Ray!!!," Starfire watch our battle from a distance. Hmph, how boring this fight is now, I thought you were the strongest boy in the Titans??? Or was that was just some big talk??? Did you honestly think that you're going to hurt Raven and just walk away???? You're too pathetic Beastboy," now I'm grown tired of looking at him, "now you're the weak one not me," I stepped back from Beastboy and I left Terra there in shocked. I made my way to Raven as well.