Chapter 18

Even though I keep asking Beastboy about his relationship with Terra. But he always keeps denying it. Now we are back to square one.....Again......At least he isn't being a prick at least.....But he seems so distant from me, like he is always beyond my reach.....It was good while it lasted. I sighed. Every time when Beastboy would make love to Terra, I always be hurting myself.....I feel so pathetic and useless. Like I couldn't do anything at all. What should I have done......You're a liar Beastboy!!! You promised that you would always be my my side and how you would make it all up to me...But you're doing it all over again.

Next Day :

I am walking my way to school. Robin offered me a ride, but I declined. I don't want to be in that car or anywhere with Beastboy......It would be really suffocating trying to sit by him when he's pretending nothing hasn't happened. like he is slowly ruining my life once more. I haven't even slept good since Terra came back, I grunted. I entered my homebase classroom. I scoot up my chair and sit down. "Ra~ven!!!," Terra walked to me and waved hello to me. "Stay away from me....," I quietly say. "What?," why is Terra is acting so fake, like nothing didn't happen between her and Beastboy. "You don't have to pretend anymore, I know that you and Beastboy are secretly dating!," I spat angrily at her. "Oh so you noticed??? I mean who can blame him.....Look at you and look at me, there's a difference between you and me. I'm a fucking goddess and you're some half - demon who's a freak. It was so easy to get Beastboy and he came running to me like a damn lost ass puppy," Terra said it like she is proud by what she done. "Go to hell," I said cruelly. "Yeah whatever," Terra walked away and sit in her seat. Ugh!! Those girls was right about Terra. That's when Ray and Beastboy stepped inside the room.  Beastboy had sit beside me. I shot him a death glare. "Why are you making that face expression at me for??," Beastboy was confused. "You fucking prick, go sit beside your girlfriend Terra!," ugh I'm so angry at both of them.  "Oh come on, Raven, don't do this to me now," Beastboy I so fucking hate you right now. "Fine if you don't move, then,  I will," I got up from my seat angrily at sit right beside Ray. "Really?! I'm your boyfriend!! You can't do this to me!," Beastboy yelled at me. "Go fuck YOURSELF!!! You two-timer," I shot Beastboy a bird. Beastboy got up and sit beside Terra. Just look at him, he's sure is talking happily and laughing with Terra. Just looking at him and Terra makes me want to puke. "Are you and  Beastboy are fighting??," I sighed in fustration by what Ray said. "No, its nothing," I badly lie. Ray sighed, "whatever you say." "Settle down, class," Mr. Collins walked inside the classroom and started to begin the lesson. After the lesson, Bridget, Kaira, and Yuki had walked up to me. "See, I told you," Kaira said to me trying to prove her point. "What are you going to do now??," I'm glad that Yuki asked. "I tried to talk to Beastboy but he keeps denying the truth.....," I looked down. "Huh??? Raven,  you have been wearing long sleeved shirts for the whole week.....Aren't you burning up??," Bridget was concerned for me. ".......," I went silent. "Welll...You see....," I struggled trying to find the right words. "Let me see your arms Raven, you're definitely hiding something," Bridget says to me. "But.....," if they see.....I'll be ruined forever. "Show me!," Bridget demanded from me. I feel utterly complete useless and miserable," okay...." I showed her my arm. "Oh my God, Raven!!, why were you cutting yourself!!," as soon as Yuki said that, I began to cry. "What did I do so wrong?," I'm so alone without Beastboy. Is this a nightmare?? If so, I want to wake up!! And live happily with Beastboy....This can't be happening. I pulled my sleeve back down and I ran  away crying.

RAY P.O.V.

As I am walking out if the classroom, Bridget, Yuki, and Kaira had walked up to me panicking. "Ray!! There's something you must know about Raven!," Kaira was sad. "What happened??", why do I have a bad feeling about this?? "Every since Beastboy cheated on Raven with Terra, Raven has been cutting herself!!," I looked at them shocked. "Tch! I'll be right back!! I'm going to go look for Raven," I ran down the hallway trying to find Raven, but she was nowhere to be seen. "Raven!! Where are you!!!," I shouted out still looking for her.