Chapter 3

Then I realized what Starfire said to me when we was in my room. If he doesn't know, he wouldn't realize me, or think about me once. I have to tell him how I feel or he won't never know and maybe he would think about me. "BeastBoy wait!!" I ran out of the tower trying to catch up to BeastBoy and Terra. "BeastBoy!! I have something to confess." I breathe heavily from running trying to catch up to BeastBoy and Terra. BeastBoy stopped his pace, turned around to me, and frowned. "What is it this time Raven?" BeastBoy looks at me impatiently because him and Terra haves somewhere to be. "B-BeastBoy  please don't leave, I need you here with me" I blushed in embarrassment because I never confessed my feelings to someone before, it's so awkward. "I was just looking forward to the movies what you promised that's all... But when I heard that you and Terra were out on a date with Terra it makes me wonder if she is more important than I am, it hurts so much BeastBoy that me an you been friends for a very long time and you knew Terra for a short time, how can you love her when you barely know her though?" My eyes tremble just by looking at the thought that BeastBoy and Terra are together. "Are you joking Raven? If so it's a classic one." BeastBoy laughed. "So I'm just a joke to you? How could you say that?" My body tremble in frustration and before I knew it, tears was strolling down from my eyes. "Raven....I don't get you sometimes, jeez. You act like that you don't want me, but now I  dating Terra, you don't like it. What do you want from me?"  BeastBoy voice cracked up not knowing what to say.  I balled up my fists and bit down on my lips. But very well I knew he was right. "But the thing is that I don't know how to even how to love someone or tell them how I feel..... So I'm sorry." I took a deep breath and sigh, I averted my eyes from BeastBoy, and looked down on the ground. I don't even want to see his face.... "Is that all?" Terra is stumping her feet impatiently on the ground. "Yeah, sorry for wasting your time." I turned around and waved goodbye. at least I feel better now that I told him my feelings.....How can I even look him in the eye now? should I join the punk band Fallen? I think I should. I had take out the information card what Takumi had gave me, read it, and dial their number. "Hi this is Raven speaking....I want to consider in being in your band." Maybe this will distract me from thinking of BeastBoy. "Oh!!! Raven I'm happy you have decided to join our band. people will love you." I heard Takumi voice over the phone.  "Our address is on the card, so you can come over. Ray already knows about you, I just have to introduce you to the rest." Takumi said. "Okay, I'll be over there shortly. Goodbye." I hang up the phone and fly my way to The Fallen Band studio. *knock knock knock* I knocked on the door 3 times. "Who is it?" that voice isn't Takumi..... Then who could it be? "It's me Raven...." I said. The door opened. Then before my eyes, I see my favorite guy from the Fallen. Ray. My eyes sparkled.

"So you must be Raven? You're a cute little one

"So you must be Raven? You're a cute little one." Wow Everything about Ray is so perfect. His features are godlike.  When he looks at you, his eyes are so sharp that can tear a whole right through you. Such slender fingers also. Slender than mine.... Unff his abs though. I want to touch it."Y-Yeah." Okay Raven think straight! You got this.  Besides you like BeastBoy.

"How old are you little one?" Ray smiled faintly. "I'm 17..... I'll be 18 next three weeks." I said. "Wow. No wonder you guys are called Teen Titans. You guys are so brave. Putting your lives on the risk just to save the world. I would have never done that if I was your age..." After one last smoke, Ray drop the cigarette kn the ground and step on it. 

"You think so?"