Chapter 10

So I had called Takumi and the other band members seeing if they wanted to hang out,  and they all agreed. "So where do you guys want to go?," Takumi asked. "The amusement park!!," Starfire yelled in excitement.  "Sure I wouldn't mind," I said. "Great!! Then it's settle," Blackfire smiled gently. "So why are we walking again?," Ray asked," because lots of people are fawning over us. We should have drove to the amusement park." I'm so happy that Starfire and the rest are here with me, anything to get Beastboy out of my mind......But I just can't......."Raven what's wrong?," Leo looked at me and noticed that I am deep in thoughts. "Oh....Nothing," I told him. "Are you sure-," "I'm said I'm fine!," I cutted Leo off. "Jeez, my bad, " Leo apologized. "Raven just sad because Beastboy rejected her for that bitch Terra," Blackfire blurted out. "Say what?," Ray looked at me, "oh no!! I didn't know you liked Beastboy!." "Beastboy is acting like a real dick since he got with Terra. He is so rude, hateful, and always be hitting Raven! Like jeez, he barely knows the bitch," Starfire said angrily. Oh gosh!!! "Wait he hits on you?! That's not cool!!! You're still a girl," Takumi sighed, "like damn, I couldn't imagine......You guys are supposed to be close friends. "Yeah....everything was going fine until Terra came to be honest.....," yeah I was devastated when Beastboy and Terra got together.......But still......Why can't I just get over him? "Why are you so zoned out, Raven?! Let's have some fun!! No let's go to the club, then the amusement park!!," Blackfire  suggested, "I feel like so dancing!!." "For  once I'll agree with you sister," Starfire said happily.  "So it's settled then. Club here we come," Kai said.

10 minutes of walking to the club:

"Oml!! Who would have knew!! The Fallen is here," fangirl one said looking at us, "and Starfire and her sister is here also!! Yayyy. Best birthday ever!" "No way!!!, where?," Fangirl two looked around trying to find us, "I see them now!!" "Yo~," Allen waved at the fangirls and they made their way over to us. "Can you sing for us?!," Fangirl two said having all the people agree with her. "But we haven't brought our instruments, " Kai said sadly. "Don't worry, we have plenty in the storage room," a random man came to us maybe in his 30's said to us smiling. "Well what are you waiting for?! Let's do this!!," I was excited. So me, Takumi, Ray, Kai, Leo, and Allen had walked on the stage.
"Are you ready?!," We have got all of the audience attention. "Yessss!!," they had gathered up and they all say. "Here we go!!."

*When I was with you for a while
You were my everything
Even now. But you ditch me for her love....So I cry. But the thing you don't even realize, how much I cry every night for you to love me

Nobody can't save me from this....
Unless they pull my heart out!!~
I need your love
I'm a broken Rose!!!
I'm a broken soul
I'm so alone!!
if you don't love me
Then I'm going to steal your soul!!

I wish you was never in my life!!
I need your love!!
I'm a broken soul!!
I'm a broken rose!!
Please baby warm me up from this pain
Heal me from this pain!!!
I don't feel the same when your gone!!

STARFIRE P.O.V.

"Come dance with me, Star!!," Blackfire lead me to the dance floor.  "Hehe, okay!," Me and Blackfire started dancing.

So me and Blackfire started dancing to the rhythm of Raven song

So me and Blackfire started dancing to the rhythm of Raven song. "Get it girl!!," Blackfire smiled dancing. In the middle of dancing, my eyes tumble to someone that I knew. "What the hell?! Is that Terra???," I looked closely at her. "Oh my God, she is here.....And with some other guy......," Blackfire was at disbelief, "isn't she dating Beastboy?."
"I have to take a video of this and send it to Beastboy!!," I said in disgust. "What a cheater," Blackfire stopped dancing and she is glaring at Terra. "I'm going to teach her a lesson!!," Blackfire walks up to Terra. "Hey, wait for me!!!," I followed behind her. "Hmm~ what's this?," Blackfire shot Terra a glare. "W-what are you doing here?!!!," Terra was surprised.  "Does it matter? So who's him?," I asked her coldly. "I'm her boyfriend," he said. "For how long?," my face darkens.  "For 2 weeks!!," 2 weeks?! That's how Beastboy and Terra was dating for. "Slut," Blackfire spatted at Terra. "Yeah so what?," Terra smiled as she is proud of what she did. "I'm so telling Beastboy!!!," I got angry.  Wow!! I can't believe she would do that! she's a major bitch!! "Oh no you're not," a grin appeared on Terra face. "Watch us!! Me and Star already have the video of you being a hoe. And send, " Blackfire sent the video to Beastboy. "Fine!! I don't care I don't need him anyways!!," She said. "Wait....You're dating Beastboy? How could you?? I thought we had something special!! I'm leaving," he left. "Wait!!! No Ricky ~ Don't go!! I still love you," Terra chased after him. "Poor guy," I added.