Chapter 8

"You!!Stay away from Beastboy!," Terra pushed me. "What the hell is your problem?!," I shouted at Terra. "You have been pissing me off since you got here!!" I can't believe that this is happening!! "You think you have it all good huh?," huh? Where is she getting at? "You probably used your slutty ways to get close to Takumi and the rest!! Yeah , you're voice is pretty good and all but what about that body of yours? I swear," Terra say to me.

*SMACK*

I slapped Terra across her face. Terra mouth dropped by me slapping her. Terra touch her right cheek stunned. "Slutting around? Is that how you see me?," my face darkens, "you can keep me separated from Beastboy all you want but you're not going to talk about me, Ray, and the others." Terra gritted her teeth, balled up her fists angrily, and say, "you messed up big time for this. "
"You deserved it blondie, get off our property or I have to force you to leave !," Starfire walked by my side and started cracking up her fingers as she walked beside me . "I always wanted to to this." "Wait!! Starfire don't! Calm down!," Robin said trying convince her. "Anything you try to say won't stop me from hitting this bitch!!," Starfire stepped in front of Terra.  "What the hell are you guys think you are doing ?!," Beastboy stepped in front of Terra trying to protect her.  "I'll hit you too Beastboy," Starfire rolled her eyes at them. Robin sighed and shake his head in disappointment.  "Catfight!!!," Cyborg shouted. "Really, Cyborg?! Don't cheer them on, stop them!," Bumblebee bonked Cyborg on top of his head.  "Ouch....Fine.... Okay!!!," Cyborg say.
"Step aside Beastboy, I don't need your protection! Let me at them!!," Terra moved Beastboy out of the way. "Come get some, " Starfire eyes glowed ok green as she formed a green energy blast around her hand. Terra eyes begin to glow yellow, Terra had use her powers to summon boulders circling around us. "Really that's all you can do is control rocks? Pathetic! I'm going to show you some real magic powers!," Starfire grinned evilly at Terra trying to provoke her. "You guys are taking this to far, I'm not in the mood to fight,"I  don't really have time for this. Ugh I'm  so tired....... Especially when I just got home from our concert. "No!!!," they both say. Terra had rushed towards me and Starfire trying to hit is us with boulders. But Starfire keeps blowing them up from rock to rock. "Azerath Metrion Zenthos!!!!," I had summon a portal onto the ground that leads to the Jump City Garbage. "Azerath Metrion Zenthos, " I had also formed a giant hand, caught Terra leg with it, and threw her into the portal. "There, problem solved. She was trash anyways." Starfire and Beastboy mouth dropped in surprise. "Why do I even put up with you guys? Good night......  I'm going to sleep," Robin said in disbelief and  Robin entered the tower. "What the hell Raven?! Awe man, I wanted to get the one good lick too~," Stsrfire stumped her feet onto the ground angrily.   I tried to leave but Beastboy stepped in front  of me. "Really, Raven?! You threw my girl into the garbage?!," I looked at Beastboy.  "Get out of my way," I say to him. "You know what Raven!!! I'm so tired of your bullshit, you're just jealous that's all!!," Beastboy pushed me slightly.  "If you know what's good for you then move, if not you're going to join her!," I said coldly coldly and shot him  a death glare.
Then out of nowhere,  Beastboy had grabbed my  arm forcefully, jerked me towards him, and he grabbed my chin so that I can face him directly.  "Beastboy let me go! You're hurting my arm,"  i didn't knoZw what to do. I tried to break away from him but he was to strong. "Listen up Raven and you better listen good. I'm only going to say this once! If you come between me and Terra, you're dead meat that will be feed to the vultures..... you want me? Pathetic! I mean look at you.....you have nothing compared to  Terra. So get over it and stop meddle in my relationship!," after Beastboy said yoder heartless cold words he had petted me go. I fell onto the ground shocked in silence not knowing what to do. This is not the Beastboy I use to know.......He's not here anymore. No.......he is here but he only sees Terra......... but why? "Not cool dude, " Cyborg was mad at Beastboy. "And I thought I made dumb decisions, come on babe," Cyborg grabbed Bumblebee hand and went inside the tower. "Well.....Fuck.....," Starfire didn't know how to respond in the situation. "I'm going to go pick up my girlfriend," Then He was gone, Just in a blink of an eye.  I ruined our friendship.  "Here let me help you up," Starfire reached for my hand and pulled me up from the ground.  "Let's go on a girls night just you and me......And maybe Takumi and the others?" "Haha, didnt you just said us girls though?," I said trying to use her own words against her. "Well, maybe okay I lied. Please Raven!! I want to meet the other band members ~ I want all of us to have fun instead of dealing with Terra and Beastboy. You need a new change of pace and new friends, " Starfire said begging trying to convince me. "I guess you are right....Okay then, it is, tomorrow at 5 p.m.," I smiled. "Oh thank you, RAVEN!!!," Starfire had gave me a tight hug and I embraced her back.