Chapter 19

Ray P.O.V.

Where the hell did she went?!!! Raven where are you??? Damnit!!! Just you fucking wait Beastboy!!! Should I use my powers to locate her??? But if I do, my identity will be exposed and lots of people will fear me like the monster i am. What am I even thinking....Why should I even use it if cant control my powers?? If I use too much of it, the whole world would be doomed. From Because of my powers and my abilities is too strong even for me to comprehend. From the time I tried to protect my parents from danger, but in the end, I accidentally lost control and even winding up killing my own kind even the enemy. Why must I be cursed with such evil powers!!. I could've been died a very long time ago 500 years ago where I was burned on that cross.....But this demon Trigon had gave me a new life which I didn't even wanted....now I'm a full fledged demon where I can't even aged at all....ugh!! ...I cant let Raven know who I truly am.....! what should I do??? I closed my eyes gently and tried to pick up on Raven's present. An illusion had created on my mind where I can see Raven crying madly on the rooftop of the school building where she stared aimlessly staring down to the ground where's she is standing on the tip of the school roof. What is that idiot doing?!," Then I also seen that she jumped from the school building without even trying to use her powers to even save herself. I opened my eyes and teleported to the rooftop quickly and grabbed Raven waist gently and spreaded out my black wings, WHO ALLOWED YOU TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, RAVEN! IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU DIE!! ""Huh....How did you....What are you.....Really??," Raven was totally lost for words by seeing the real me. "are you afraid after seeing my real form???," I was confused and scared by what her answer is going to be. Raven shook her head no to my question. "Well that's good too hear," I smiled genuinely at Raven because knowing that she isn't afraid makes me feel so much warmth. I flew me and Raven back to the rooftop so i won't be seen by people. I also made my wings disappeared as well. Once we made safe on the ground.

Raven P.O.V.

As soon as Ray put me down, he seemed so bothered by something....Why is Ray so angry? Is it because of what I was about to do??? "Ra-y," Before I could say anymore, Ray pushed me against the roof wall where his hand is up against the wall as well. Ray  leaned his whole body weight on top of mines, and the way Ray was looking at me, his eyes were filled with Sorrow and anger. "What's wrong, Raven?? Tell me what got you so upset that you wanted to commit suicide??? What if I came too late?!! And You would have died!!!! WAS IT REALLY WORTH IT RAVEN!!!,"   I fell silent not wanting to answer to Ray at all.....Someone like him wouldn't even understand at all either. "ANSWER ME GODDAMNIT!!!," Ray was so consumed by his anger which frightened me when he punched a hole through the brick wall. "Why couldn't have been me?? What am I doing so wrong for Beastboy to go back to Terra?!," And it hurts so much that I'm sitting here crying in front of Ray showing him my vunerable side," maybe I'm hoping too much from Beastboy. "I know that I told you if Beastboy hurts you again....and you come back to me crying, I promise myself that I wouldn't even up help you. But now in this situation that we are in, I can't control now," and just within that single moment, Ray kissed me again.....but this time I didnt even resist but I slowly gave in.....this is me and Ray second time even kissing, honestly. The way we kissed before, he kissed me was filled with uncertainty and confusion if one of us will even love each other. But this kiss at the moment is filled with love,passion, and spark. If Beastboy isn't the one for me....Then what about Ray??? Should I end up loving him?? I mean who wouldn't?? Maybe I do love Ray.  Beastboy was never mine from the get go.....He belongs with Terra and not me. Why can't i been understand that?? Ray broke the kiss after one minute and Ray also hug me tightly and say," I love you, Raven....Do you love me??" "Maybe I do love you.....even from the start, I didnt even realized it until now. Thank you Ray for being there for me," I finally confessed and opened up to him.