Chapter 61

I blinked as my eyes tried to adjust to the soft morning light. I smiled and shifted to stretch. That's when I realized I couldn't move.

Dave had me pulled tight against his body, both of us on our right sides. My eyes grew wide at the new experience with him, but I was comfortable.

As I glanced at the clock, I was surprised it was already 8. Dave stirred behind me, beginning to wake up. I heard him yawn and smack his mouth. He pulled me in tighter before I heard him sigh.

As if something shocked him, he burst out of bed, falling into the ground, taking half the sheets with him.

"Are you ok?"

I crawled over to the side of the bed and looked down at him, the sheets piled on his lap. "Yeah, I'm fine," he breathed as he clutched the sheets. "I didn't realize I was actually holding you..."

"What do you mean 'actually holding me'?"

His face got red as he stood up, keeping the sheets clutched to his lap. "It's nothing. I just thought-"

"Were you dreaming about me, Mr Mustaine?"

His eyes grew wide as he backed towards the bathroom. "Me? Pfff, no, not at all. Why would you think that?"

"Drop the sheets then."

He froze, his eyes fixed on me. "You know, it's a natural thing in the morning for a man to-"

"Stooop."

In that moment, I realized just how much I loved this person. He could make me smile with the littlest things, and I was comfortable around him. I could joke with him all day and appreciate him.

His hair was effortlessly messy from sleeping, and I couldn't help but stare. "What," he chuckled, noticing I was staring.

"Oh, nothing."

"Whatever you say."

I grinned, looking down at the bed shyly as I sat on my knees. "Come here," I cooed softly, extending my arm to signal him forward.

He slowly came forward, keeping the sheets clutched. I looked up at him, his face forming into a smirk. "You won't need these anymore," I informed him as I released his grip on the sheets, letting them fall to the floor.

He seemed mesmerized by me. "What now, princess?"

I grinned shyly and looked down again. "I don't know."

He reached forward and hooked my chin, leaning in for a kiss. "I think I know where this is going."

"I'm sure you do."

"And you're alright with it?"

He always cared about me. I was rarely uncomfortable when I was with him, his vibe and great communication made me happy.

I nodded, biting my lip.

"Well," he sighed.

"You were dreaming about me. "

His face grew red as he smirked.  "Maybe..."

"Uh huh. There's a dead give away right in front of me, sweetheart. "

He glanced down. "Oh, yeah, um..."

"Don't worry, I'll help you get rid of that," I purred as I slid further back onto the bed. "Come on."

Now he really was in shock, as if he didn't believe it was happening. His innocence soon melted away into a devilish grin as he crawled after me.

He kissed me harder than I'd ever been kissed before, the passion almost overwhelming. "Dave-"

"ssshhh, baby, just relax."

He slid my shorts down to my ankles as he kissed my neck. "You smell so good."

I could barely manage his name as he kissed along my collarbone. He tore my shirt over my head, showing my black lacy bra. "Oh, fuck," was all he said as he stared at my chest, licking his lips.

Dave kissed me again, feeling along my body. He slid his hand under my bra, feeling my breast. Without thinking, I reached down and gently squeezed his goods.

As soon as he reached to unhook my bra, a loud crash echoed in the hall. We froze, unsure of what it was.

"I'll go look, " Dave sighed as he got up.

"I'll go too!"

I wrapped myself in my robe and peeked with him into the hall. Flower pots and dirt were scattered everywhere.

"What the hell?"

3 cats sat hunkered down at the edge of the hall. "Lemmy has cats?"

"I guess," dave laughed. "We have to clean up this mess."

Damn it.