Chapter 32

Lars had grown a beard and I loved it. I mean, I missed his smooth jaw and baby features, but he was just so sexy and manly. "Hey hot stuff," I greeted as he turned to meet me with his loving eyes.

"Hey, gorgeous. Ready for tonight?"

I nodded. "Yes, I know you'll all do great."

He raised an eyebrow. "You want an orgy? With the guys?"

Guess he wasn't talking about the concert. "What? No! I thought you were talking about the concert?!"

"Nope, I'm taking about after the concert. I'm talking about fucking you."

Oh, Lars. "Oh, Jesus! Yes, I'm ready for that. But are you ready for the concert?"

He nodded. "Of course!"

"How's James?"

"Uhm, nervous."

"Poor dude. He was so uncomfortable, I could tell."

"He told me he just wants to get done tonight and get back to the hotel as quick as possible."

"Lars," I cooed. "You've got to help him. Because she's here," I informed him while pointing towards Elle in the crowd.

"Oh, shit," he hissed. "Ok. Bye, babe, love you!"

He kissed me, turned to go, then turned and kissed me again. "Mmm, you taste so good!"

"You'll taste me tonight, go find James!"

He smirked at me as he turned to go. "Dirty little girl."

Yep, that was me alright.