Chapter 8

I smiled and kissed him back. He took this opportunity to make the kiss even more intense. He lifted me up and pushed my back against the wall. I ran my hands through his hair and he kissed down my neck. He immediately found my sensitive spot and started kissing it. I leaned my head back in pleasure as he started sucking on my skin. I gasped and pulled his hair. I looked down at him and pulled his face away. I started kissing his jaw and he walked over to the bed and laid me down. He rested his hands next to my hips as he kissed me. "alex i don't know if I can" i told him softly "thats ok baby. Ill stop whenever you want me to" he replied and kissed my nose. I gripped his face and pulled him back to my lips and i kissed him. "don't stop yet" i told him and he smiled "trust me, i won't" he replied and sat down. I sat up and straddled his waist and continued kissing him. One of his hands rested on my waist and the other rubbed my back. I accidentally moved my hips and alex moaned. I smiled and pulled away from the kiss. I looked at him and he smiled "what?" he asked as he pulled me closer to him "you're actually here" i smiled "well technically here, since were at my house" he smiled "yea but you're here with me" i replied and ran a hand through his hair "i am" he smiled and kissed my jaw "do you still love me? The way you loved me in school?" i asked quietly and he pulled back "i love you more than I did. You're my everything stazie." he told me. "my heart is beating so fast" i laughed and he grabbed my hand and put it against his chest "mine is too. this is what you do to me" he smiled and kissed me. I moved my hips again and I pulled his hair as i intensified the kiss. "i want you" i whispered as i pulled away "are you sure?" he asked "i think i want everything with you" i told him "are you sure?" he asked getting excited "i don't know. i have so many things going on, but for tonight I'm sure" i told him "ok" he smiled and kissed my jaw "i might not have the same answer tomorrow just warning you" i confessed "baby, all i need is a maybe" he smiled and pulled me into a kiss. His hands traveled up my shirt and undid my bra. He quickly started massaging my boobs as i rolled my hips against his. He moved us so i was laying on the bed and he was hovering over me. "let me know if you want me to stop. I won't get upset, i dont want you to be uncomfortable or feel like we have to keep going" he told me as he searched for an answer "I'm sure" i said with a reassuring smile. He nodded and slowly removed my shirt. He kissed down my chest and my stomach. One of his hands continued massaging my boob while the other one moved up my thigh. He looked at me and i nodded my head. He slowly took off my pants and underwear. He kissed his way up to me. He looked in my eyes again so i pulled him down into a kiss. He smiled as he moved his hand down in between my legs. I gasped and he pulled away "I'm sorry" he said freaking out. I groaned and pulled him to me again he hesitantly kissed me back "alex touch me" i told him but he didnt move. I reached down and slid my hand into his pants. He moaned and grabbed my hand "touch me" i told him again. He smirked this time and put his hand between legs and started moving his fingers. I moaned and pulled him into a kiss "stop looking at me like I'm broken. I'm fine" i told him "i just want to make sure you're ok" he told me as he sped up his actions. I moaned and pulled his hair. "Alex" I gasped as he inserted two fingers "I'm right here baby" he whispered in my ear. He kissed my cheek softly and I felt my walls clench around his fingers. He kept moving his hand as I came undone. Once I finished he smiled and laid down next to me. "You're so fucking beautiful" he whispered into my ear. I turned over so I was laying on his chest "I've missed you" I quietly told him. "I've missed you too" he told me as he ran his hand through my hair. I slowly ran my hand down his stomach and towards his pants. "not today baby" he told me as he grabbed my hand "do you not want me anymore?" i asked as i started feeling insecure. I moved away from him and wrapped myself in the blanket "of course I want you. You're the only one i want" he replied and sat up "then why can't I touch you?" i asked but he didn't reply "i told you im not broken alex. Stop acting like it" i said as i grabbed my shirt and put it on. "i know, i just don't want you to regret this tomorrow" he almost whispered. "i wont" i told him as I put on my underwear and left the room. "baby wait" he called out but i didn't listen. I walked into the kitchen and got a cup of water. "Anastasia please" he asked desperately "what?" i snapped getting upset "you seriously can't think i don't want you anymore. Look at this." he said referring to his bulge "I want you so fucking bad, but im scared. I don't want to hurt you, i don't want you to regret being with me again. I love you too much baby. It hurts me to see you upset." he told me as he walked over to me "im scared you're going to freak out on me." he whispered "so you do think im broken?" i asked as I sat the cup down "i don't think you're broken. I know you are, because i am too." he told me as he pulled me into a hug "i want you alex. I told you" i sighed "do you really want me though?" he asked "i always want you" i confessed "if i want to stop ill tell you" i promised. He picked me up and took me back into his room. He sat me on the bed and took off his pants. He stopped and looked at me. I reached over and pulled his boxers down revealing all of him. He watched me as i laid down and pulled his hand. He hovered over me as I took off my underwear. "don't make me beg" i said and he quickly responded by slowly inserting himself. I gasped and pulled him down so i could kiss him. "i might want to marry you" i smiled and he laughed and kissed me as he started thrusting into me. He took his time and carefully made sure I was ok. It didn't take long for him to speed up his movements. I scratched his back and moaned, his hair fell into his face and i reached up and pushed it back. "i love you" he groaned "i love you too" i smiled. A few moments later my walls started to clench and i came undone. He pulled out and finished himself off. He flopped down next to me and pulled me to his chest. "please don't ever leave me" he whispered and i smiled.

We laid there next to each other talking for a long time. We joked and had a fun conversation. Talking to him was easy, i almost forgot what it felt like.

Suddenly he sat up "what's wrong?" i asked "i forgot were supposed to go to dinner with Brooklyn and Jack" he confessed and stood up and walked towards the bathroom "how does a shower sound?" he asked smirking and i stood up and followed him. We got into the shower and started washing off. Suddenly I felt a hand on my back and it wrapped around my waist. He pulled me to his chest and kissed my neck "you're so beautiful" he told me and I smiled. "keep your hands to yourself Alexander" i laughed as he turned me around "thats not what you told me earlier" he smiled and kissed me. "desperate times call for desperate measures" i told him and he laughed.

When we finished showering i walked into the room and picked up our clothes and put them away. I walked to my suitcase and grabbed a light pink flowing dress that stopped at my knees. I paired it with white flats. I decided to let my hair air dry and i didn't put on any makeup. Alex put on a navy blue button up shirt with pants and his vans. Once we were ready we walked out to jacks car and we were off.

We arrived at the restaurant not too long later. It was a cute place that had an outside dinning area. We walked inside and followed the lady that greated us to the table. Once we sat down we ordered our drinks and looked over the menu. I decided to get a hamburger with french fries, alex got the same thing, jack ordered a steak and Brooklyn settled on a pasta.

Right after we ordered two ladies walked up to our table. "excuse me, you're alex Johnson right?" one of the girls asked and he nodded his head "can we get a picture with you?" she asked "sure" he said and stood up "can you please take the picture?" she asked me and i grabbed the phone. I took a couple and handed her phone back to her. "thank you, i hope you get better soon alex. We definitely miss you on the field" she said as she walked away smiling "thanks guys" he replied and sat back down next to me. "oh my gosh youre alex Johnson right? The second baseman for the nationals!? Omg please marry us" Brooklyn laughed "stop it" jack smiled and kissed her cheek. Alex placed his hand on my thigh and started rubbing circles. We continued talking and catching up on the time we spent apart until the food arrived.

I started eating and moaned "this is so good" i smiled as i whipped my hands on the napkin while i chewed my food. "this is our favorite place to eat, ive had almost everything on the menu" Brooklyn announced "really?" i asked as i felt alexs hand move higher on my thigh. I softly stepped on his foot but it didnt stop him "i didnt like everything but most of it was pretty good" she smiled and took another bite. I dipped my fry in the ketchup and ate it. Alex slowly moved his hand even higher but i reached down and intertwined our fingers. I saw him smile but eat some more of his food to cover up the smile. "will you please move here? We all miss you." Brooklyn asked "i don't know. Im busy back home and i can't just leave the program im in" i told her "theyre making her work the weekend to make up for the days shes here" alex annonced and jack looked surprised "thats crazy" he said "its life" i replied and continued eating.

After everyone finished our food jack drove me and alex back to alexs house, then they left. I walked into his room and dug through my bags looking for my night clothes. I guess alex knew what I was looking for so he gave me one of his shirts. "thank you" i smiled as i quickly changed. He jumped on the bed and laid there watching me. "did you get bigger?" i asked playing with the bottom of the shirt "im still the same size" he laughed "im working out more so my muscles are a little bigger but not by much" he told me as i sat on the bed. He sat up and moved closer to me and kissed my shoulder. "if we have sex again I think you'll have to do the work. My side is sore" he told me. "does it hurt?" i asked him "no it's just irritated" he replied and he took his shirt and pants off before laying down again.

We laid down and talked about everything and nothing for a while, until i got too tired and fell asleep.