~5~

New roommate and bad flashbacks

Jacks POV
I've never been so scared ever in my life until today.

~3 days later~
Zach couldn't get discharged until someone was able to take care of him. That couldn't happen, because he had no family. Turns out his mother died in a car accident. His father was arrested for child abuse, selling and doing drug, and was a major alcoholic. He had a younger sister named Reese and brother Ryan.
My family decided to take him home and take care of him and his siblings.
I have Zach some of my clothes to change into.

~time skip~
We finally got to my house. Zach and I had to share beds though. Neither of us cared though. Reese and Ryan were in the guest bedroom.
Zach instantly fell asleep. He didn't sleep at the hospital at all from what I saw. But who could after what happened. I began to think about the man. The evil look in his eyes. The bodies I saw falling from the other classroom I saw from the corner of my eye. The bodies and blood in the hallways. The gun shots, the mans deep, loud, scary, booming voice. I remember seeing the girl I liked in the hallway.dead. With blood in her hair and clothes. She was there helplessly. She looked like she was running towards the bathroom to hide her body was facing it and she was near it, but I swear I heard her scream "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE." And her cry. And then 3 bullet holes in her chest, leg, and stomach. Her name was Gabbie. She was really nice and pretty. But there's no chance anymore she's gone now.
After more and more thinking I fell asleep crying from the horrible memories.