~22~

Finally Alive

Daniels POV
WHAT ONE MONTH. NO I CANT DIE....
I am now fighting so hard to move and open my eyes. I start to feel movement in my toes and it is slowly going up. It's now my throat. I start gagging from the tube in my throat because of the ventilator.
Christina: oh my god Daniel is awake uh he's chocking oh my god he is chocking! Dr.GREY HE'S AWAKE!
I feel the tube being removed and I open my eyes.
I am now breathing and I can see and move everything. I'm still in a lot of pain though.
Dr.Grey: I see you finally decided to wake up. How are you feeling, also I'm Dr.Grey
Daniel: in pain. And uh hi.
Dr. Grey: that's ok that is normal.
Daniel: it is?
Dr.Grey: yes it is.
Daniel: ok.
Dr.Grey if you don't mind I'm just gonna ask you a few questions and do a quick check up.
Daniel: ok.
I also see everyone standing in the corner of the room with a huge smile on there faces. I smile back.
Dr.Grey: on a scale of 1-10 how bad is the pain
Daniel: when I move like a 10 but when I'm just sitting here it's about a 6.
Dr. Grey: ok. Uh do you know where you are.
Well duh of course I know where I am.
Daniel: the hospital
Dr.Grey: ok good. Do you remember everything that
happened.
Daniel: not really, but I know I got pushed down I got up. I grabbed someones gun then suddenly I got shot that's about it.
Dr. Grey: ok. Do you remember who shot you.
Daniel: a man.
Dr.Grey: ok a man. Do you know who did it though.
Daniel: no.
Dr.Grey: Ok
Dr.Grey: do you remember who these people are.
She pointed to every in the corner
Daniel: those are my best friends
Dr.Grey: good. Do you know there names.
Daniel: Zach, Jack, Jonah,Corbyn, and Christina.
Dr.Grey: good! So it seems your memory is still normal. And that is all for now.
She did the check up and all that then left to go to other patients.
I was now finally able to talk to everyone now.
Daniel: hey guys!
Jonah: hey!
I saw Zach Christina and Jack tear up.
Daniel: guys what wrong. I'm ok.
Christina: we thought you may not make it.
Daniel: what do you mean. Well besides the fact that I was basically in a coma for like a month.
Christina: you almost died in front of us all before the ambulance came and got you. I did CPR on you for more than like 10 minutes maybe I don't remember.
Daniel: oh.
Daniel: but hey I'm ok. I'm still alive.
Then suddenly two police officers came in and so did Dr.Grey.
I give a confused look
Police Officer: Daniel Seavey?
Daniel: uh yes?
Police officer: we need to ask you some questions
Daniel: uh ok about what.
Police officer: about what happened the night you got shot.
Daniel: ok. I don't really remember much though.
Police officer: that is another reason why we are asking while your friends are here.
Daniel: oh ok.
Police officer: I need you to tell me what happened from the beginning. The things you remember.
Daniel: uh I think someone knocked on the door I answered I got pushed down. I see a gun being set down I grabbed it. Then suddenly the gun was out of my hands then I got shot. That all.
Police officer: ok how about one of your friends tell.
Christina: uh Daniel opened the door. A man walked in and pushed him down. Zach told us to basically leave but I did then the boys stayed.
Corbyn: then after Christina left. He attacked Zach. He started to hurt him he pulled out a gum then set it down Daniel got up grabbed it. Then got his attention and shot he hit the gun out of Daniels hand shot Daniel yelled some then shot Zach. He them left. Them Christina came back out and called 911 and such and then all of us started to help Zachary and Daniel.
Police officer: ok. Who was it does anyone know.
Zach: m-my father.
WHAT!
Police officer: ok thank you for your time.
Daniel: mhm.
Daniel: wait Dr.Grey when will I be discharged
Dr.Grey: uh maybe in a few says if you can stay stable and everything and nothing changes in a bad way. Maybe even by the end of the week.
Daniel: ok thank you!
Dr.Grey: no problem.