~7~

Anna

Daniels POV
Today is Anna's funeral. It's been almost a week since the shooting. I haven't slept in days before of the terror I witnessed. What we all witnessed. All my family and I have done is cry.
There was a huge line of people to say there last words to Anna as she lied dead and cold in her wooden coffin. I finally got to her and said my last words
Daniel: Anna, I am so so sorry this happened to you. I wish I could of saved you. I saw you die, there was nothing I could do or I would've of died too. I didn't want to die I didn't want you to die either. I didn't want anyone to die.  I heard your screams all of them. Everyday I'm gonna be thinking of you, all of our memories together, all of our arguments, pictures together, funny moments, everything. Now I won't ever be able to see you again or be an uncle, see you on your wedding day, see you graduate high school and college. See your life or see how successful you were gonna be in life. Nothing. That got taken away, and I'm so so sorry. That shouldn't of happened to you. You didn't deserve. You were such a sweet person. You were beautiful. You were smart. You were gonna go somewhere good in life. You had so much talent. You inspired me into music. I wouldn't be where I am today. I promise I will take my music career to the next level and will be successful for you. I wish you could be successful, but that's ok. Your in a happy place though. You made me happy so happy. I will take care of everything for you. You were the greatest sister I could of ever asked for. You also always helped me through everything. Even when I said I didn't want your help you still helped me. Even when I was sick you helped me and you would always get sick after me. When I was bullied you stood up for me. You were always there for me. You helped me with my grades. You were the best. You had great advice too. There will always be a home in my life without you. I am gonna miss you so much I'm sorry this happened. I will see you again someday. Thank you for everything. I love you Anna so so much. Goodbye Anna.

I was done with my goodbyes and started to sob. I saw Everyone: Zach, Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, and Christina. They all came and gave me a huge hug and made me feel better.
Corbyn: Daniel I'm sorry for your loss.
Daniel: thank you.
For the rest of the day I cried.