~9~

I don't know what that song is I just thought it matches this

⚠️Language⚠️

A Party with a Little Trouble

*Jacks POV
*Friday morning*

I was in my room with Zach when I got a text
Christina: you people ready for the party tonight.
Jack: yep parents aren't home till Sunday same for siblings.
Zach: With Jack
Christina:haha
Daniel:Same Jack Same. But my brothers are back late tomorrow night.
Jack:nice
Christina: CORBYN WHERE ARE YOU AND YOU TOO JONAH.
Jonah: IM RIGHT HERE JESUS
Christina: opps😂
Christina: CORBYN DID YOU DIE
Corbyn: NO IM NOT DEAD CHRISTINA
Christina: ok just checking
Jack: hahahahahahahaha
Christina: but like anyway you people ready for the party tonight.
Corbyn: uh yeah no parents.
Christina:hahaha
Jonah: yeah I'm ready.
Christina: you better be. Because it's at Bryce's house and it's gonna be wild.
(Not 13 Reasons why Bryce)
Jack: damn I've been to one of his parties and they are INTERESTING AND INTENSE.
Jonah: I've been to parties but none of his, should I be scared.
Corbyn: maybe
Jonah: shit
Jack:haha
Daniel:great.......
Corbyn:ahaha
Christina: welp see you guys then. Bye and Corbyn and I will pick you all of  you up.
Jack: ok
Zach: K
Jonah: I'll be ready
Daniel: what time
Christina: 7
Daniel: ok BYE
Christina:BYE

*Time skip 6 pm*
I finally decided to get my lazy ass up and get ready for the party. I take a shower and then I change into a pair of black ripped jeans and a black shirt. And Zach decided to shower too and change into black ripped jeans with a black hoodie and a black and white shirt underneath. When we were ready it was 6:50. We both grabbed our phones off the charger and locked up the house and sat outside and waited for Christina and Corbyn to pick us up. 5 minutes later they arrived and they had Daniel with them. We then went to pick up Jonah after that we started to drive to Bryce's.
Christina: you people ready for this
Jack: hell yeah.
Corbyn: people don't party to hard.
Jack: I'll try not to.
Corbyn: Also Zach if you start to feel uncomfortable just come find one of us.
Zach: ok

We finally got to Bryce's and it was already packed with drunk teenagers. The only thing was. Was that now that bad boy is gonna come out of me cause that's what everyone else thinks of me as. The only people who know I'm not actually really like that are my only friends.
We all went our separate ways. I decided to go grab a drink. And of course it was alcohol. O well. I started with one cup. Then a girl comes up to me and starts flirting with me, but I wasn't into her. I walked away and drank more I was now on my third cup. The girl kept following me. She was thirsty and drunk. She was the slut of school. At every part she wore the most skin showing things and at school. The more she talked to me the more attracted I got. Also because I was now on my fifth cup and was becoming drunk. I didn't try to become attracted every time I tried to get away from her she just got closer. I started to dance with other people she came back AGAIN. Finally I snapped

Jack: listen whore will you just leave me the fuck alone I'm not into you and I'm not gonna fuck you. Not today not ever.

She looked at me shock and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. She pushed me into a bedroom. She backed me into a wall and kiss me. I started to get into and forget about it. That kiss turned into a make out session. Then I realized she was using one of her tricks. Uh not today not ever whore. I pulled away in disgust she tried to pull me back in, but I pushed her away. And walked out. I went out side and drank more. I started to vape. And drink. Then Bryce offered me something I never had before some drug I have no clue to what I was to drunk to know and to stupid, but I liked it. I kept smoking it I couldn't stop. And then I vaped and smoked more of it. I then drank more. I was now on my 11th cup. I hen had to stop I went to find Christina and Corbyn to go home. I could see straight which meant I was probably high. But I did notice something Zach he was drunk and shirtless. Shit Zach sure was confident when he is drunk. Daniel looks like he only drank one cup. Jonah looked like he was flirting with some girl. I found my way of of the house I stumbled out and ran into someone a girl.
Girl: Hey watch it.
Boy: Omg Jack! Christina we need to get everyone now!
Christina: Jack what happened to you.
Corbyn: wait are you high! And drunk!
Then we heard sirens
Corbyn: SHIT SHIT SHIT
Corbyn and Christina quickly found everyone.

We ran to the car but me and Zach were both drunk but I was high. So we stumbled until they just pushed us into the car.

Corbyn: SHIT WE GOTTA GO.
Christina: fuck yeah we do.
I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally start to vape
Christina: JACK ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND.
Jack: w-w-what do you mean?
Christina: WHAT DID YOU DO AT THE PARTY YOU TOO ZACH.
I didn't answer nor did Zach.
We were finally at someone's house. It was Daniels we all stayed there because none of us could be near our parents or do anything stupid by accident.
Christina: what did you do Jack.
Jack: what
Christina: the party
Jack: idk
I walked down to Daniels kitchen and saw an open bottle of alcohol. I was surprised at who was drinking it.
Jack: Daniel?
Daniel then reacted quickly which meant that was something he wasn't supposed to be seen with.
Daniel: shit shit shit
Jack: can you give me some of that.
Daniel:mhm
He poured me some and I chugged it.
I started to vape
Daniel: this is a weird question but could I try?
Jack: I then handed it to him.
Daniel: huh
He handed it back to me.
Jack: I'll be right back
I stepped into the bathroom and started to smoke what was left of what Bryce gave me. I got caught
Shit
Jonah: what is that!
Jack: nothing.
Jonah: give me it.
Jack: no
I accidentally got aggressive because I was so drunk and high. I accidentally pushed Jonah. And made him hit the wall.
Jonah: dude what the fuck.
Jack: leave me alone
Jonah: not till you tell me what that is
Jack: IDK
I then snapped I punched him a lot. All the commotion got Corbyns and Christina's attention. I accidentally knocked him out. I then realized what I had done. And I didn't know what to do. Corbyn and Christina saw what I had done
Corbyn: DUDE WHAT THE HELL.
I decided to run. I jumps over Jonah and pushed Christina to the ground by accident and ran. I was at the front door when I opened it there was police at the front door. SHIT. Corbyn was chasing after me and then saw the cops. He stopped and somehow signaled Zach and Daniel and Christina to move Jonah into a bed so it would look like he was sleeping I didn't make him bleed at all just a tiny bruise.
I saw the officer and accidentally slammed the door in his face.
Jack: SHIT WHY DID I SLAM THE DOOR.
I said it loud enough so that everyone could here it and the officer on the other side of the door.
Daniel: DUDE WHAT THE HELL OPEN IT UP.
Corbyn: WHY WOULD YOU CLOSE IT
Jack: REFLEX
Christina: WELL OPEN IT.
It seemed that they caught on and played along with it and Daniel then hide the alcohol.
Before I open the door we put a breath mint in our mouths so we wouldn't smell like alcohol.
I opened the door
Jack: sorry about that.
Officer: that's alright happens a lot.
Officer: does anyone know Zach Herron
I'm pretty sure we all saw Zach in the reflection of the mirror. He slightly shook his head.
Jack: I do but he is not here. Why.
Officer: his dad is looking for him.
I almost choked all of the stories I've heard of him. Yikes. Just the thought of him brings chills up my back.
Officer: do you know where I could find him.
Jack: uh I thought he died.
Officer: what do you mean.
Corbyn: from our school shooting weeks ago.
Officer: I see.
Officer: but I'm gonna be honest you can be arrested for lying to a police officer. Also I saw you all at a party earlier and I'm pretty sure he is right behind you.
FUCK
Well what it seems is that Jack Averys family adopted him and his little brother and sister.

So I'm also looking for him.
And you look like Jack him so yeah

Corbyns POV
I watched Jack the whole time at the party and I knew he was high and drunk and he was starting to stubble on his words and he looked like he was about to faint or throw up so I stepped. I stepped next to Jack and put my elbow on his shoulder and I whisper in his ear.
Corbyn: you need to do it
I put a worried look on my face.
And I said this loud enough so the officer could hear me.
Corbyn: hey you ok
He look confused but caught so did the others.
He shook his head. And acted like he was about to throw up I turned and purposely ran to the bathroom. Some how he actually threw up we all heard him. Eww
Corbyn: I don't think he is feeling well you should leave.
Officer: okay I totally understand have a nice night
Corbyn: you too
I shut the door. We all ran to the bathroom.
Corbyn: Jack you ok
Jack: no! I'm not ok
Corbyn: what did you take
Jack: idk
Corbyn: your obviously drunk and your hangover is gonna be HORRIBLE and I'm pretty sure your high.

Jack: same and I am drunk.
He I threw up again.
Jack: FUCK IT HURTS.
He lifted up the sleeves of his shirt and something was on his wrist that none of us did. And Jonah woke up and saw it too.
Holy Fuck....