~25~

⚠️Language ⚠️
Unknown depression

Jonahs POV
I'm not okay. I'm just good at pretending I am.
I always fake my smile. I don't know why. I act like I'm ok, but I'm not. I'm petrified. I'm petrified to walk outside thinking is today my last day. Am I going to die today. Will someone try to hurt me. Will something bad happen. Will another performance I love die just like someone that meant the world to me died. I'm terrible and I don't know how to not be.

The only thing that saves me is music.

Christina's POV
I lay in bed for hours in the dark at night thinking about every possible thing that is so fucked up about me life.

Everything in the past few months have been the worst in my life. My life was great until that day at school. That school day was going pretty good until lunch time.

All I've done is cry from all the loses. Basically everyone in the school that I knew or was great friends with and the nicest teachers all died.

God I hate life now. I'm terrified to even think out school or even walking down my street alone wondering what the hell will happen next.

Daniels POV
My world has already been burned and crashed, but now I have to make it better.
For Anna
For my family.
How.
Well music otherwise I'm not quite sure how.

But I want to run and hide and cry and stay away from what I'm scared most. The terrifying violent world.
I know I can't though. I gotta stay strong and try to survive.

And try to make life better and take it on.

Zach's POV
I'm scared. I'm scared of something, but I don't know what. The thing that helps is music.

Jacks POV.
What is happiness. The only happiness I have is Zach and music and my friends. Otherwise I have no fucking clue.

Corbyns POV
Grief can show in funny ways it's always there. Like I said.
There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
-Denial
-Anger
-Bargaining
-Depression
-Acceptance

Now I feel I'm in a hole. I'm angry and sad and I don't know what to do. I feel life is hell.  The only thing I like about it is music Christina and my friends.

It's unknown depression I guess. I don't know.