A Tough Life ~ Damon Fizzy / Johnnie Guilbert

My name is Ashley.

My older brother, who is almost 6 years older than I am, is the famous youtuber Damon Fizzy or 'Dee Fizzy'.

We are going to be moving to San Jose, California.

I am 15 1/2 years old, I am only 5'3. Short, trust me. I know. I sing, play guitar, write songs, and am a sort of a famous youtuber. I post videos of me singing sometimes, but i never sing any of my personal songs, only covers. I have an eating disorder, I am bullimic, and anorexic, I have bi-polar depresson, and depression and I have Social anxiety. I have brown wavy hair that goes just above my boobs, and I have bright blue eyes. i have been told they look like the ocean, and the sky.

And one more thing you should know about, is that I have a HUGE crush on Johnnie Guilbert.

Although, he doesnt know who I am.

(Authors note)

I have had people ask why all my stories have the main character named Ashley and nothing else, it's because I can never find imagines and books with the main character being my name. so, that's why I write them with the name Ashley. so if you don't like it, I'm sorry but I'm not going to change it just for you.

Peace-skies thug-pugs!

<3 ashley