Chapter 5

~~~Ashley's POV~~~

Well, today is the first day back to school since that bitch ruined my life back home. I get up at 6 am, I'm an early bird, and I take a shower, not washing my hair, and get dressed, brush my teeth, straighten my hair, get my makeup done, and get my shoes on all before 7 am when Damon wakes up. Until then I sit in my room listening to music softly and drawing.

-

I glance at the clock and see that it is 7:15 am so Damon should be awake by now. I put my drawing stuff away, grab my phone, turn off my lights and music, and walk into the living room to see Damon on the couch watching TV.

"ready to go?" he asks.

"to hell? Yes." I say and grab my binder, an Arizona iced tea for lunch and my purse. He grabs his keys and walks out with me to his car. We get in and I plug my phone in and turn it to Shadow Moses by Bring Me The Horizon, one of my favorite bands.

"isn't that my jacket?" he asks me with a smile.

"why yes it is." I say smiling back at him. He rolls his eyes

"well I'm sorry your clothes are comfier than mine." I say and fold my arms. He laughs and pulls into the parking lot of hell. I sigh and look at it,

"you need to go to the office first to get your schedule, than you go straight to class got it?" he asks sternly because he knows I would ditch.

"fine." I mumble and get out.

"have a good day and behave Ashley! I mean it!" he yells out the window.

"yeah yeah yeah see you after school." I put my hands in the pockets of the jacket and walked towards the office. I hear his car drive off and I walk into the office. I walk to a sophisticated looking lady at the front desk.

"hello how may I help you?" she asks politely.

"I, uh, it's my first day and I need my schedule." I ask trying to get on the nice side of the lady.

"ok what's your name sweetie?" she asks.

"Ashley Fizzy." I tell her and I see her type something on the keyboard and then grab something off the printer.

"ok here is your schedule, your first class is video production which is right around the corner out this door right here. And lunch is at 12:20." she smiles and I say goodbye and walk to my first class.

-

When I get there I am really nervous to walk in. it seems that the bell has already rung, so that means everyone is already in class and when I walk in there, everyone is going to stare at me like I just murdered someone and start up my social anxiety again.. I sigh and walk in. and I am right. Everyone is staring at me. I freeze but then the teacher looks at me and I hand him my paper and he signs it.

"okay Ashley, you can sit in the back there next to Johnnie. Johnnie please raise your hand." Johnnie raises his hand and I am star struck by who he is. Johnnie Guilbert. THE Johnnie-flipping-Guilbert! My you tube hero! Besides my brother. I walk back and sit next to Johnnie who can't take his eyes off his desk.

"okay class go to your computers with your partners and begin the assignment you begun yesterday." the teacher said. I think Mr. Brown was his name?

"and Ashley I need to see you. And Johnnie as well." I nod and walk to his desk with Johnnie not too far behind me.

"what did you need?" I ask sweetly so hopefully I have a teacher who would like me in a class I like.

"well, since you are a new student you need to know what to do and since Johnnie doesn't have a partner, you are now his partner. Johnnie you may explain the project to her." I nod and look at Johnnie. He's still looking down. Does he not like me or something?

"let's go to my computer." he mumbles and sits down at a computer desk with a Mac pc on it. I follow and take the seat next to him.

"since you are new and I have already started I will just finish what I have started. I am a you tuber so I know what im doing." he says and works on the computer,

"I'm a you tuber too." he shoots his head up to look at me.

"you are?" he asks.

"yeah and I know who you are I watch your videos all the time." I smile and that causes him to smile.

"really?" I nod and he smiles more.

"I like you already." he smiles and explains the project to me. I nod. Simple.

We have a great time in that class. It was full of laughs and conversations about the videos we make. But sooner or later all fun comes to an end.

"what class do you have next?" he asks me. I pull out my schedule and look.

"uh, chemistry with miller. Where is that?" he smiles.

"I have that class too, come on." he smiles and leads me to our next class.

-

I had a great first day actually. I have a total of 4 out of 6 classes with Johnnie and I just sit quiet in the other ones.