Chapter 8

~~~Ashley’s POV~~~

The whole way to school I could not stop thinking about that kiss. I must have zoned out because I didn’t even hear Johnnie talking.

“Ashley?”

“huh?” I ask getting snapped out of my trance.

“I was wandering if you maybe wanted to go on a date with me tomorrow after school?” he asked. I smiled like crazy, kissed his cheek and agreed. We pulled into the school parking lot and got out. He grabbed my hand and walked to Video Production with me. We walked into class and sat in our seats.

“okay class you are going to be getting a new assignment today! Choose partners!” Johnnie and I smile at each other.

“ok so your assignment is it make a music video and do a cover of a song.” we are both smiling like crazy! Thank you Mr. Brown!

“go get started!” he claps and everyone gets with their partner and sits at the computers.

“oh my god I can’t believe we have to make a music video! Johnnie this is an amazing project!” I yell and walk to our computer.

“I know right? What song do you want to do?” he asks and I think for a moment.

“here you pick an artist and I choose 3 songs then we both agree on one of those 3?” he nods.

“well since you really like All Time Low we should do them.” he smiles at me.

“ok we should do…. Therapy…. Time Bomb…. Aaaaaand Paint You Wings?” I suggest.

“great! Now we just need to choose one of those.”

“damn that’s hard… maybe we could do extra credit and do them all?” I suggest.

“that would be a lot of work but let’s try.” he stands up and walks over to Mr. Brown.

“Mr. Brown? Is it possible for us to do 3 music videos for extra credit?” he looks at Johnnie weird.

“I would say 2 is the most you can go considering you only have a week. Do you two both sing?”

“yeah we both sing and play guitar although she is way better than me.” awe I blush.

“oh that is so cool. If your videos turn out well do you mind if I show them to the class?” Johnnie looks over at me. I shrug because im used to people seeing my videos im a you tuber for heavens sake.

“yeah I guess.” Johnnie says smiling at me.

“cool. Is there something going on between you two?” Mr. Brown smiles at me and Johnnie. For a teacher he is actually pretty cool.

“uh, yeah we just started dating this morning.” Johnnie says awkwardly scratching his neck.

“oh that’s so cool im happy for you two.” I am blushing like crazy right now. Johnnie walks back over after thanking him, and sits down.

“two songs. I chose one of them as Time bomb.”

“I chose Therapy.” I smile and so does he than he kisses me. We get awes from all around the classroom and I lay my head down on the desk blushing like crazy. Johnnie laughs and brushes my hair out of my face.

“come on let’s just choose how we are going to set up these videos.” I say lifting my head off the desk but still smiling

-

“so back to your place for the videos?” he asks me. I nod and he puts his hand on mine in the car. I really love how sweet and affectionate he is. I smile.

"I really can’t wait to do the time bomb video. It’s going to be so cool.” I say smiling even more.

“I know I really love both Ideas.” he smiles and drives back to my house.

“Damon! I’m home!” I yell and look around for him.

“in here!” he yells from his bedroom. I walk there and see he is doing a day in the life video.

“he-yo people!” I yell and flop on his bed right next to him.

“eww they don’t want to see you.” he pushes me jokingly and I fake pout.

“awe im kidding I love you baby sister!” he hugs me and I still pout.

“I am not a baby! Johnnie am I a baby?” I ask him with a pouty face.

“no your not sweetie.” I smile at Damon and he sticks his tongue out.

“you will always be my baby sister!” he yells when I get up and leave.

“come on Johnnie let’s start the projects.” he nods and we get my video camera.

“ok start playing the guitar for Therapy on the count of 3...1...2...3.” and I start playing the guitar for Therapy. I finish strongly and he stops recording,

“nice now we need to get me playing guitar and then us singing.” he smiles and kisses me when I walk to the kitchen.

“want a water?” I ask him taking a water for myself.

“no thanks.” he smiles and tunes Paul my old electric guitar. I walk back over to the couch and flop from the backside onto it groaning.

“what’s wrong?” Johnnie questions.

“I’m tiiiireeeedddddddd.”

“then go to sleep.” he sits down behind me and wraps his arm around me, and I cuddle into his chest.

“night Sweetie.” Johnnie speaks lightly and kisses my head before laying his head down too.

~~~Damon’s POV~~~

“so guys want to go see what the lovebirds are doing?” I ask the camera which is going to be uploaded to you tube. I walk out quietly and see a foot handing off the couch. I get a closer look at the couch and see their both sleeping curled up next to each other.

“awe guys!! They are so cute!” I whisper yell trying not to wake them up.

“night guys. See you later! Peace-skies!” I high five my camera than turn it off and go to bed. I’ll just post the video in the morning.