Chapter 2

~~~ Ashley's POV~~~

"Ashley, wake up we are here." I hear Damon whisper while softly shaking me.

"hmm?" I ask and open my eyes.

"we are here look." he says and points out the window. I look out the window and see palm trees and the golden California sun. I smile and get excited.

"wow, it's beautiful." I say still looking out the window.

"come on." Damon says and hands me my bag. We walk out and go to baggage claim.

"well here is my bags, but where is yours?" he says grabbing his bags off the conveyor belt.

"I don't know lets wait. Oh wait here they are." I say and grab my bags off the belt. we walk to the front where we have a cab waiting with the rest of our stuff.

"hello! Where do you two young people need to go to?" the cab driver asks when we get inside. Damon gives him our new address and we are off.

"you excited?" I ask Damon.

"oh yeah, I can't wait." he smile and looks out the window.

"what does the house look like?" I ask. I have never even seen the house yet.

"it's a surprise." I roll my eyes.

"you and your surprises I swear." he chuckles and we continue our journey to San Jose California.

-

We pull up outside this small, but futuristic apartment complex with 7 floors and lots of big windows.

"welcome home! We are on the top, corner floor! So we have a lot of light from the windows." he smiles and grabs his stuff.

"seriously? that's so cool!" he nods and I grab my stuff than we walk to our new house. We walk into a nice luxurious looking lobby with chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, nice glass tables, and expensive looking couches. I look around in amazement than follow Damon to the elevator. He presses the 7 button and up we go. We slowly but surely reach the 7th floor. We walk out of the elevator than go to room 7F.

"ready to see the inside?" he asks and I nod furiously. he chuckles and opens the door. The living room is connected to the kitchen, which has granite countertops and an island. The living room has a nice white couch, with two matching chairs and a flat screen TV, and a coffee table and lamp. Next I see are two doors open to one bedroom and a bathroom, than I look across from that and see another two doors that lead to the same thing.

"do you want the darker room or the bright corner one with 2 walls full of windows?" he asks.

"Bright room!" I saw and run to the bright room. I stand in awe when I get into the doorway. There is a walk in closet, a door to the bathroom, a flat screen TV, a queen size bed with black and red sheets, blankets and pillows, red curtains, and black bean bag chairs on the floor by the TV on a red rug. And then I see a small black desk with a red spinney chair in the corner to write songs and draw.

"Oh my god Damon! This room is amazing! Thank you so much!" I say and jump on him for a hug. He stumbles back and hugs me back.

"Your welcome. I want the best for my little sister." he smiles and I get down.

"I am not that little!" I groan and fold my arms.

"Yes you are. Now go unpack!" he goes to his room and starts to unpack. I peak in his room and guess what? It's blue.

I go back to my room and start un packing. I start with my pictures and posters. I hang up everything but the picture of me and Damon. I put that on my desk. I put a picture of me, Damon, and our mom on my nightstand by my bed.

I then find my guitars, I have one acoustic named lily. Don't judge. Oh well, her name is lily and she is beautiful, than I have my Les Paul electric guitar, which is a pretty sunburst color, whom I named Paul, and my newest guitar is my ESP Eclipse II Guitar in vintage black. I haven't named her yet, but gosh she's a beauty. I put them all on their stands and put them by my desk