Chapter 10

Chapter 10

~Ashley's POV~

I wander where Johnnie is taking me. It seems to be a secluded place because we have been driving about half an hour and we are in farmland.

"please don't kill me while we are out here." I say and he laughs.

"I wont. I promise." he says and pulls into a parking lot of a park.

"you drive half an hour just to go to a park?" I ask and he laughs again.

"no this isn't where we are going. We have to walk the rest of the way." he gets out and comes around to my side to help me out. I smile at him and he grabs my hand, locks the car, and we start walking. We first start walking on a trail for the first few minutes until we randomly start going off trail into the woods.

"I knew it! You are going to kill me!" I laugh and he just shakes his head smiling.

"I already promised I wouldn't kill you. Damon would kill me and I don't want to die today so no killing today. But we are almost at our destination." he says and helps me over a big log in our way.

We walk for another 5 minutes until he covers my eyes. We walk about 150 feet and we stop. He takes his hands of my eyes and I look around and gasp.

"its beautiful! How did you find this place?!" I ask and turn to look at him leaning against a tree smiling at me.

"well, when Damon, Bryan, Jason and I are on tour we like to go adventuring, so that's how I found it." he says and walks over to me and grabs my hand while walking through the beautiful forest.

---

that was so much fun. we sat under a big willow tree and talked about nothing in specific for hours! it was amazing and relaxing just to sit and talk. it really took the stress and weight of school off of my shoulders.

we are now heading back to the car going to go back to his house for the night. he said that he has a special suprise for me there? i have no idea what it could possibly be. i am happy as i could ever be right now.

"just tell me what the suprise is!" i whine for the fifty-ith time. he opens the passanger door for me and i get in and buckle my seat while he goes over to his side and does the same.

"no! never! now stop asking because i will not tell you!" he says and starts driving.

"but you know i hate suprises!"

"too bad!" he says with a laugh as i pout.

i turn on whatever CD he has in the player and it turns out to be 'The Summer Set' Boomerang. this song is amazing! we start rocking out and singing along as he drives home.

SORRY IT'S SHORT! I WANTED TO FINISH BECAUSE I WANTED TO POST SO IM SORRY BUT THIS BOOK IS NEARING THE END! PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND YOU WILL GET UPDATES WHEN I UPDATE MY BOOKS! LOVE YOU ALL AND READ MY OTHER BOOKS PLEASE!!!!

XOXO ASHLEY <3