|Shot 88| • Pieces I •

Inspired by Neutral - Jyatt by jyattsmom ♥♥

° ° ° °

STAN'S POV

"So which one, Stan?"

I snapped back to reality.

"Huh?"

Beverly giggled.

"I said which one? DC or Marvel?"

"Uhmm...Ma-"

"Marvel" Bill cut me off and winked at me as he slung his arm around Beverly.

She scoffed playfully and I rolled my eyes. I could feel my cheeks heating up, but I wasn't going to give the cocky ass the satisfaction of seeing me blush.

"Yeah, that" I muttered, and I could feel Bill's eyes on me as Beverly chuckled.

"Well, you two can love Marvel all you want, I still think DC has its perks"

When I turned back to them, Bill was still smirking at me while Beverly played with his hand.

"Speaking of love," she said slyly, "anyone interesting, Stanley?"

I blushed and turned my attention to her. I quickly darted my eyes to Bill, pretending to look behind him, then back to Beverly.

"Ooh! I knew it!" she squealed. "Is he in our grade? Is he cute?"

"Yeah" I chuckled dryly. "Really cute, and he's in our grade"

"Who is it!" she queried ecstatically.

"Can't tell you. It's bad luck, Bev" I smiled.

"No fair" she pouted, and Bill smiled before kissing her cheek.

I winced.

It went on like this for the rest of lunch until I got too flustered and left.

Everywhere I went, Beverly and Bill were right there, laughing or making out or both.

It hurt.

I told Beverly that I liked someone...but that someone is Bill. He can be a cocky jerk, but he has his perks.

I sighed as I punched in my locker combo and started grabbing my papers. Just as I reached for my Chem folder, I heard laughter coming from a few lockers down from me.

"Come on, Bill. How come you and Bev haven't hit the sack yet?" one of his 'friends' asked. "Are you gay or something?"

That pissed me off. I was about to say something when Bill spoke up.

"Hey, fuck off" he pushed the guy. "We're just not ready. I'm not gay"

"Oh really?" another friend smirked. "Then prove it! Do you think he's cute?"