-Twelve-

*

-Her POV-

Drums rolls. Laughs. Chits-chats. Shouts. Cheering.

Noises to be general. . .

Woah.

But,

This is... FUN!

"Wooooooh" those students behind us growled.

Our section then turned our heads to that direction and found them with all smiles, hankies on their heads plus balloons on their hands.

"Let's go Nurses!" another group shouted followed by cheering.

We then looked right in front of our line and saw everyone in white holding white umbrellas.

Those are hyper people huh?

We can't help but smile. They're even pushing each other. Kulet!

"Papatalo ba tayo AMV?" Our Senior shouted

AMV, that's us! Alfredo M. Velayo College of Accountancy.

"Noooo! Woooooooh!" everyone shouted as we wave our balloons, creating more noise.

*laughter filled the air*

No one wants to be defeated, that is.

"Grabe! Ang init." I heard Best blunted. She's using her hand to bring her some air. I then hit her lightly for her to be reminded to shut up.

She then looked at me like ANONG-GINAGAWA-KO-look?

I then gave her STOP-STATING-THE-OBVIOUS-look.

Actually, she's really stating a fact.

You might be wondering what we're doing right now. Ugh, well, We are currently doing the TWW, meaning Thomasian Welcome Walk. As what I've heard, this is a tradition to instill a sense of pride and belonging amongst the youngest members of the Thomasian Family. Oh well, that's us, Freshmen.

One even said on our orientation, hindi ka daw Thomasian kung hindi ka dumaan sa famous Arch ng UST.

So, Here we are, waiting for our turn to pass that ever renowned Arch of Centuries going to the Main Building for the event.

Geeez! Sinong may sabing at this hour (pass 8 o'clock in the morning) could be this HOT. As in, mainit na mainit! Plus, the crowd. Errr... ang dameng students. Duh? Pero,

MASAYA!

Ang ingay, Ang gulo.

I never thought TWW would be this cooooooool and fun!

Here we are, holding balloons in fact (as I described a while ago). This is our mandated props for this event, everybody has actually. Our balloons were dark pink. Some has balloons as well (those that are floating with helium, ours doesn't okay?), animal figure tigers are the common ones. Others have umbrellas, etc. Oh great!

I saw Best sigh. "I wish we chose umbrellas instead." She said

"Yeah right. Why didn't we think of that?" I responded looking at those with umbrellas.

We both shrugged. It's too late now.

We haven't seen the Archi Department yet. What I meant was . . . We haven't seen them, Spence and Parekoy.