-Fourteen-

-Her POV-

WE ARE HERE FINALLY. I said at the back of my mind.

I was busy looking outside the window when Spence went out immediately and offer me his hand.

Tss! I can't help but smile as I accept his hand. And the usual, he held my head as I went out.

Jasper then turned off the engine and went out immediately and opened the door next to Best. He did the same.

We arrived at the Restau Bar in less than thirty minutes. Bute na lang hindi heavy traffic. I am walking side by side with Spence on my right while Best on my left. Beside her is Jasper.

We are about to ask the receptionist on where the Lions are when...

"CAPTAIN!" someone shouted

I repeat... He shouted.  Tss!

"VICE!" he shouted once again.

WOAH. He's still LOUD. But I guess he did change. He's much louder this time. I then smirked. We knew to whom that voice belongs.

I looked at Spence and Jasper and saw then both shaking their head. Probably, they are embarrassed about that scene stealer guy - - - -  ZEKE PERALTA.

Zeke went to Spence and threw himself 'causing Spence to almost loose his balance.

Kulet!

Everyone followed and pulled Jasper along. I saw Spence and Jasper smiling really wide now. Seeing him happy made me happier. Why is that?

They all did the hand-shake-their-way. The LIONS-way I may say.

Few months had gone by ever since we left and last saw them but, seeing them now made me think how they changed a lot in that little span of time. Oh wait! Except for the old habits. They say it never changed. Geeez! Just like Zeke being talkative and active.

I looked at Best and there she is, laughing. I can't blame her. Lions are really cool bunch of jokers. Natural ones, definitely.

Suddenly, while I'm busy looking around, laughing and smiling at their reunion, two guys stood right in front of me.

"Senpai!" both of them said, smiling.

My jaw dropped as I looked at them. Woah. They changed a lot.

"Kai? Leb?" I said in awe. My right hand on my mouth. I can't believe they look really good. I mean, they matured a little making them look better.

They nodded and held their head.

I then walk towards them and stopped one step away.

"Woah. Gumwapo kayo lalo ah." I said

Automatically, both of them looked away and wait... did I just saw both of them blush?!

"You're beautiful Senpai.." Kai said, looking at the ceiling.

"as always. . . " Kaleb added, looking down.

Ngek!

"Tss. Whatever! You're not even looking at me. As If I'd believe you both." I said and pouted.

Saying something nice to someone without looking at them makes them think you don't really mean it.

"No!" both of them said